Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scruffy supporters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
An inevitable side effect of the smoking ban, I'm afraid. Lots of people were desperate to breathe clean air, devoid of the smell of cigarettes - well, now they've got it, so they should bl**dy well enjoy it!

Would much rather the soap dodgers had a wash, or, alternatively buggered off to Selhurst where they would be more at home

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Maybe we should start working on our players then while we are at it?
paddy-mccourt229-1859523_231x264.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It doesn't surprise me, have you seen some of the shit people wear out in public these days? I look smarter in my pyjamas

Especially women. When did leggings become trousers? :shrug: 30 year old plus woman walking around in broad daylight in them. No one wants to see your fat arse and thunder thighs love.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It doesn't surprise me, have you seen some of the shit people wear out in public these days? I look smarter in my pyjamas

Especially women. When did leggings become trousers? :shrug: 30 year old plus woman walking around in broad daylight in them. No one wants to see your fat arse and thunder thighs love.
Yeah it seems many people have no pride in their appearance whats so ever...The fat girls who wear tight leggings.I think these woman actually think fat is beautiful as its bloody repulsive to see.

Clubbing and nights out were about looking dapper and having a great night,now its what you wear during the day in night clubs and that includes wearing trainers dear o dear.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Would much rather the soap dodgers had a wash, or, alternatively buggered off to Selhurst where they would be more at home
People generally probably have a far higher degree of personal hygiene now than in the days of no running water, and wearing one shirt all week (with a detachable collar), come rain or shine. Of course, smoking hadn't been made illegal then, so it was far less noticeable. Win some, you lose some...............................

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yeah it seems many people have no pride in their appearance whats so ever...The fat girls who wear tight leggings.I think these woman actually think fat is beautiful as its bloody repulsive to see.

Clubbing and nights out were about looking dapper and having a great night,now its what you wear during the day in night clubs and that includes wearing trainers dear o dear.

Should still be NO jeans NO trainers in Nightclubs like it used to be. :rave:

Talking of standards I once saw a builder at a golf club I was playing at (I was in plus-fours and collar naturally) get out of his pick up caked in builders dust, ripped denim shorts and his work boots.

He then proceeded to walk straight to the tee box and tee off.............looking like that!!

Poor show indeed, and I haven't frequented that establishment since. ???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Warning ****** FASHION POLICE ******

After reading pretty "pink fairy's comment" i think its right that this issue is addressed:(
To all you mostly middle aged men that go to matches...Can you please have a shower the morning before a match,buy some decent clothes,buy some deodorant,get a hair cut.

Do people not care about their appearance these days?clothes are cheap and haircuts are cheap,why on earth do people look like they haven't washed in 10 years and their clothes are stuck to them?bloody get a grip a make some effort as its embarrassing to see.Many should know at that age that appearance was always important when growing up,so why the hell would you go out looking like a tramp?

Take a good look at yourselves in the mirror and do something about it:thumbsup:

No poofters in the East Lower. i did spot someone with a moustache though. He left early.

Last edited:

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Paddy Mc Court doesn't help does he, he looks like he's thrown out of cardboard city for being too scruffy.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Should still be NO jeans NO trainers in Nightclubs like it used to be. :rave:

Talking of standards I once saw a builder at a golf club I was playing at (I was in plus-fours and collar naturally) get out of his pick up caked in builders dust, ripped denim shorts and his work boots.

He then proceeded to walk straight to the tee box and tee off.............looking like that!!

Poor show indeed, and I haven't frequented that establishment since. ???
Yep in the mid 90's it was shoes and trousers to get into a club and they had a more feel good factor about them unlike nowadays.I know fashion changes,but just don't get why people make zero effort whats so ever.

Golfing establishment's have always been very strict and still you find very few that allow scruffy golfers in...This country needs to smarten up though:)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What is it these days where people think it is in some way attractive not to wear underarm deodorant? It seems to be something the Johnny foreignor seems to think is attractive and it's really not.

Have a spray you fecking smelly *******s

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I suppose all the fifty plus uns could go around with their trousers round their a**eholes and their hands playing with their tackle .

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Any man who goes out in public in grey tracksuit bottoms should be shot on sight!

The same applies to men of all shapes and sizes who wear shorts at the first sight of a little glint of sun. Fine for young slim men but those with bellies that hang over the top of cargo shorts with bulging pockets are not a pretty sight! Accompanied by socks and sandals or flip flops..... well no!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here