Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SCR - Phone In

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
About time new technology was invested in.

Gremlins - my arse, major technological overhaul required

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
At least you got a mention BH, although there did seem to be some confusion over whether the text was sent from a Beach Hut, or was from 'Beach Hut' at which point Harty intervened with his insider NSC knowledge.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Too true - I was almost embarassed.

I wasn't in the match program this week - turned them down as it's sooo sooo busy in this media world luvviees

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
No Beach Hut hand on heart it was the twat from Grandstand that put his foot in it, quite literally, breaking the circuit, at which point I replied in the style of Mr Tony Millard with the words 'For fucks sake look what you've f***ing done', for which I later apologised as apparently it came out on SC's TV interview which had to be re recorded.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If that's the case the BBC have got a lot to answer for judging by the match report on the web and then this.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I wondered who that plummy get was Harty, couldn't keep his gob shut and gave your new boy a fair bit of stick as he struggled with the texts. Personally felt the new kiddie (can't remember his name) more than held his own and did well not to turn round to the other geezer and tell him to shut his f/ing trap. :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Football Genius aka FG said:
dont worry i will be back next week

T - Dick Brain

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
'For fucks sake look what you've f***ing done', for which I later apologised as apparently it came out on SC's TV interview which had to be re recorded.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Cheeky Monkey said:
At least you got a mention BH, although there did seem to be some confusion over whether the text was sent from a Beach Hut, or was from 'Beach Hut' at which point Harty intervened with his insider NSC knowledge.

I have had my texts read out every home game!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Cheeky Monkey said:
I wondered who that plummy get was Harty, couldn't keep his gob shut and gave your new boy a fair bit of stick as he struggled with the texts. Personally felt the new kiddie (can't remember his name) more than held his own and did well not to turn round to the other geezer and tell him to shut his f/ing trap. :lol:

new chaps called colin..or co lon depending on your sence of humour.

Na I like him...read out my text!

:albion:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Beach Hut, have you moved out of your beach hut into a sleazy 70's disco?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here