SCR Phone In Special

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
read it out for us

I just said that I think it's great to hava MA back, but I hope that Dean stays on and accepts the position he's been offered. Adams is a better MANAGER than Wilkins, Wilkins is a better COACH than Adams, so we'd have the best of both worlds if he does.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sounds like they've both texted in..muppets.

I thought I heard them say that they found the name of the person who text in about cancelling their season ticket, and the name in question was Debbie, so :shrug:

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
I just said that I think it's great to hava MA back, but I hope that Dean stays on and accepts the position he's been offered. Adams is a better MANAGER than Wilkins, Wilkins is a better COACH than Adams, so we'd have the best of both worlds if he does.

See, it wasn''t read out as you didnt have a scandalous conspiracy or some ridiciulous statement like - not renewing your season ticket as you feel sorry for Wilkins. Far too normal and reasonable

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
See, it wasn''t read out as you didnt have a scandalous conspiracy or some ridiciulous statement like - not renewing your season ticket as you feel sorry for Wilkins. Far too normal and reasonable

Ah yes, I see the error of my ways now. :down:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Apologies Frutos but the information super highway has let us down, it only turned up at the end of the hour. Good point though.

As regards the show's content, with putting a show on at less than 24hours notice we had to structure it and start with two strong callers, regardless of me knowing them or not.

I put Lord B up first because he was party to this information, or most of it, way back in February, ie that Wilkins would be going.

Dick Knight and the board run the club, we know that, but should he be discussing aspects of club policy of this nature, with rank and file supporters? (I know your special Ed, but hope you get my drift)

The Lewes conspiracy theory was top quality......................

Dick Knight and the board run the club, we know that, but should he be discussing aspects of club policy of this nature, with rank and file supporters? (I know your special Ed, but hope you get my drift)

The Lewes conspiracy theory was top quality......................
At least you didn't ask me about the conversation I had with KEVIN KEEHAN last weekend.

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports