Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scouting for Gus....... Leonardo Ulloa

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Looks like my scouting mission from 15 months ago may finally be materialising....... :)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As an Argentinian he would only need 2 years residency to qualify for Spanish citizenship. Don't understand the potential issue about a work permit if he is an EU national.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
As an Argentinian he would only need 2 years residency to qualify for Spanish citizenship. Don't understand the potential issue about a work permit if he is an EU national.

You're right, getting a Spanish passport would be a formality for him so not sure what the problem would be.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A year and half late and he still hasn't signed. FFS! Pull your finger out Gus. It's as if we're not even trying to sign anyone. Bring back Murray etc

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Argentinian Centre Forward

6ft 2in

Plays for Almeira in the Spanish 2nd division

Scored 7 in 34 in Spanish 1st division last season (recognised as one of the toughest leagues in Europe) and 30 in 78 for Castellon the 2 seasons before then. The new Luciano Becchio?? ....

Could be ours for between 1-2m I reckon. The perfect addition to the squad by transfer deadline?

So If Mr Ulloa signs, surely this means Bring Back Brian Wade is a scouting genius and should be paid some kind of commission from transfer.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Not a bad shout there... Unlikely, but you'd look like a genius if it came about!

Mind you, Becchio himself would be a cheaper and more proven option. Plus, there's the Leeds connection with Poyet.

I guess that makes me a genius then?? :)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm pretty sure he just posted this after he found out Brighton were scouting him, he didn't just pick the name out of air (I'd assume).

Errm...look at the date of the original post.

Dec 29, 2011
Errm...look at the date of the original post.
Yes but also posted this (Leonardo Ulloa) twelve months ago, it's not out of the question he was told they were scouting Ulloa in September and then told NSC we were tracking just three months later. I remain sceptical BBBW just picked the name out of air (I'll believe him if he says he did though), however his 'source' must be good seeing as he called it a year and a half early.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
To be honest after the long wait for the promised striker I had hoped for somebody playing at a higher level than the Spanish 2nd division,so can only wait and see,the important point now of course is Poyet going to play him up front on his own?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Would be good if this thread appeared in a program or something !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here