Scottish based fan...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GREGOR

Aug 27, 2011
Ayr
Hi people,

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, if its not apologise, i couldnt find a "new member section". I am a Scottish based fan who has followed Brighton for a number of years. I have searched the net for forums to try and keep up to date with the club however this is the only website I can see to find! I became a Brighton fan through my late Uncle. He moved down to just outside Brighton when he was younger and became a fan for a number of years (20+), it was through him I became a fan. I was about 12 at the time and Zamora was banging the goals in.

I have followed the club quite closely and I watch the webcam of the stadium being build - what a smashing looking stadium by the way! A long time overdue!

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone could name a few other forums for me to check in on - no disrespect to this forum or anything like that! I just would like knowledge of a few more to keep me updated with the club! Fans know best as they say!

My home team is Kilmarnock, so a big Gordon Greer connection there plus the blue and white! How is he doing this season? He was good for us in the SPL (however that’s not saying too much!) I wasn’t sure if he would be able to make the grade in the Championship.

Also how do you think you will do this year? It’s been a great start I am hoping we might do a Norwich and get successive promotion, however I am sure you all are!

Hopefully being Scottish won't count against me! l:albion2:
Cheers
G

There are loads of us north of the border! Most of us are involved with BHAlba - Scottish Seagulls, arranging trips together to matches in the north, getting together for the televised games, having end-of-season parties and so on. We also sponsor a player every season. Our website is here: http://bhalba.webnode.com/ and you can also find us on facebook. Hope to see you at a game sometime.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Welcome Gregor.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ps. My dad is from Ayr, so you're okay by me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There are other forums, but this the biggest. You will get all the news fastest on here I promise you.

Welcome.

GREGOR

Aug 27, 2011
Ayr
Hey,

That is a welcomed surprise! I will defo send through my email to the website and hopefully get added to the mailing list! I have been dying to go to a Brighton game for years. My uncle was going to take me to the withdean years ago but he past quite suddenly. It's something I will be looking into once I get some money together.

Cheers!
G

Aplogises, I should have quoted the first reply! Only had one reply while responding! Cheers all!

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Hi Gregor. As Fat Badger and MalcolmPoskettsPockets have said there are plenty of us up here. There is a new BHAlba near Dumfries, as well as the Glasgow guys. Follow us Scottish Seagulls on Facebook and Twitter as well as Bhalba

As a Killie fan you will be delighted with the Gordon Greer connection. BHAlba sponsor his shirts. BHAlba Raffle tickets on sale for his signed home shirt 5.00 each. Draw being made this week at televised game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports