Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott McGleish has just donated £ 150 to the REMF team

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Very generous whoever it may be. Top stuff.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Whoever owns that particular JG page should be able to login and see further details about all donators, such as email address etc. That might provide further clues.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Whoever owns that particular JG page should be able to login and see further details about all donators, such as email address etc. That might provide further clues.

True, Prince William has donated to my marathon page....but upon further inspection I found out it was a friend and not the 3rd in line.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Brett I think Darren.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If it is Scott , yes , if it is someone else leave it anonymous.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
WOOHOO. It IS Scott :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I Scott can do it we ALL can. Get your credit cards out folks.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Already on it, have requested an interview with SM for website, to help promote the game. Be great if the Argus does pick it up, as it will give you some great free publicity for a brilliant cause.

If it is him, he should be invited to play in a future game, perhaps once he's hung his boots out. Would put huge numbers on the gate!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If it is him, he should be invited to play in a future game, perhaps once he's hung his boots out. Would put huge numbers on the gate!

Only if he plays for Palace.

Fair play to him.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GREAT!!! *tsk* with McGleish actually turning out to be ok and Hearn leaving , who am I supposed to abuse when we play Orient next season?

:p nah fantastic contribution

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Already on it, have requested an interview with SM for website, to help promote the game. Be great if the Argus does pick it up, as it will give you some great free publicity for a brilliant cause.

Superb news Paul. Anything I can do to help let me know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here