Scott Hogan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Hogan was on fire. Our defence was terrified.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He was the best player on the pitch today, but it was one match.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I mentioned him in the summer. I can't be bothered to find it but even with his injury he is a player that I've admired for a long time.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I mentioned him in the summer. I can't be bothered to find it but even with his injury he is a player that I've admired for a long time.

He looks like the player we have for so long been searching for.

However, his injury record may have out us off. So far his career looks a bit of a sicknote.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are RUBBISH at finding speedy goal scoring forwards and have been for years. Is anyone actually surprised? CMS and Baldock have been massive disappointments, although I do quite like Baldock he has no idea where the goal is. Other clubs do not seem to have this problem though.

Even finding good forwards is testing. Ulloa yes but luckily Murray and Zamora wanted to come here and Hemed is OK without being anything particularly special.

Brighton and good forwards do not really happen very often in the 21st century, we don't bring them through the youth setup or tempt them from other clubs.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm interested in how much Brentford would have sold him to a Championship club for. Or, more precisely, what all those that are stating that he looks just what we need (which he did yesterday, and his Championship record also points to) think he'll cost.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You have to remember that Brentford could be accused of starting the stupid prices by selling Andre Gray for £9m when estimating Hogans sale price.

Transfermarket lists his value at £425k but I would bet if TB offered that for a transfer in January he would be laughed at and at least £1m added.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm interested in how much Brentford would have sold him to a Championship club for. Or, more precisely, what all those that are stating that he looks just what we need (which he did yesterday, and his Championship record also points to) think he'll cost.
Considerably more than the Albion are prepared to pay.

If he does us again, in February, we can look forward to a few years of Hogan being NSC's new Vydra.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports