Scott Flinders Interview on seagulls world

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Palace Scum! :lolol:

Oh, I don't know. I've just had a look at his stats. Seems he can't buy a clean sheet with you guys(one in nine appearances this season) yet he keeps one on his debut for us.

It was only his second clean sheet in 22 games this season. :ohmy:

Tim

Tony 'The lizard' Bloom
Feb 18, 2006
Haywards Heath
Garry Nelson's Left Foot said:
Oh, I don't know. I've just had a look at his stats. Seems he can't buy a clean sheet with you guys(one in nine appearances this season) yet he keeps one on his debut for us.

He must h8 the palace then...

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton

Its all relative though mate isn't it, he has been playing higher grade football all season in front of decent crowds, it must be like playing amateur football him playing for you!

:wave: ;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Complete Badger said:
I like his hair!

his rear is even better from up close - and i wouldnt mind betting he is hung like an absolute horse

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Its all relative though mate isn't it, he has been playing higher grade football all season in front of decent crowds, it must be like playing amateur football him playing for you!

:wave: ;)

There is that argument. Although presumably he'd have a higher grade defence infront of him? :wave:

i like to think it's more to do with palace being shit and brighton being, er, mediocre.

Incidentally, he played a dozen or so games with gillingham and didn't keep a single clean sheet...

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
There is that argument. Although presumably he'd have a higher grade defence infront of him? :wave:

i like to think it's more to do with palace being shit and brighton being, er, mediocre.

Incidentally, he played a dozen or so games with gillingham and didn't keep a single clean sheet...

Can't argue with the Palace being shit bit, bloody awful under this clown Taylor

:censored: :rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He's a good Yorkshire lad so probably (just guessing) a Barnsley fan. You'd have thought Andy Ritchie would have warned him about Palace, though. :jester: :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports