Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland V Ukraine

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Call me a soppy old sentimentalist, but with the nation under the yoke and existential threat of its neighbour, after decades of having its resources plundered by the same nation that thinks they own them, there can be only one winner tonight.

Come on Scotland!

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
How did the Ukraine manage to get their team to focus and train for this game?

I normally route for all the home nations, but I'm neutral for this game.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Call me a soppy old sentimentalist, but with the nation under the yolk and existential threat of its neighbour, after decades of having its resources plundered by the same nation that thinks they own them, there can be only one winner tonight.

Come on Scotland!

Spelling mistakes like that will leave you with egg on your face.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Call me a soppy old sentimentalist, but with the nation under the yoke and existential threat of its neighbour, after decades of having its resources plundered by the same nation that thinks they own them, there can be only one winner tonight.

Come on Scotland!

Naughty Harry.

Anyway, no, piss off Scotland.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Come on Scotland!

Cheers H.

But even I'm not 100% in the Scotland corner tonight. First time ever for me that I won't mind if we lose

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Things are worse than I thought in Scotland. There's a flag in line with the penalty spot they are defending that states 'No Happy Endings'.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I was watching Poland vs Wales in the Nations League.

The commentary was either in Welsh or Polish, but I have no idea which.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here