Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

scooter thieving scum

SACK MY COOK

Oct 11, 2012
Some twatting scumbags stole both my nephews mopeds a couple of nights ago. They were in their drive with the handlebars locked, so dont know how they stole them.

My nephews had spent a lot of money on them on insurance and garage repairs from inheritance money!!! There only 17 and 19 and obvioulsy gutted....

There are some real shitarse scum twatts about.....

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
Did they have a wheel lock on aswell? Mind you even if they did it still might of gone missing..
When mine was stolen a few years back the police said to me how gangs actually drive around in vans looking for mopeds and just simply lift them onto the back of the van (whilst still locked)
Makes sense but it must take 2 or 3 people to lift a moped onto the back of a van with relative ease!

SACK MY COOK

Oct 11, 2012
Did they have a wheel lock on aswell? Mind you even if they did it still might of gone missing..
When mine was stolen a few years back the police said to me how gangs actually drive around in vans looking for mopeds and just simply lift them onto the back of the van (whilst still locked)
Makes sense but it must take 2 or 3 people to lift a moped onto the back of a van with relative ease!

No wheel lock. They were parked up down the end of quite along shared drive so to steal two without being heard is quite odd.

SACK MY COOK

Oct 11, 2012

Insured third party only....One is at college and one out of work so couldnt afford fire and theft or comprensive.....at there age it costs a fortune.

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
absolute bastards
Keep an eye out for people driving around on the same bikes - Mine was ragged around for a week or two before being found dumped.. once they had wrecked it sufficiently of course..

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
u said they are insured? so claim.....

bloody dangerous things anyway.....assuming u mean a under 50cc thing ......I assume thats what a moped is these days?

All very well but you never ever get much back from a total loss claim, certainly not enough to buy like for like

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The same for high performance motorcycles, just lifted straight off the road and whisked away where they can remove any locks and chains at leisure. these days car stereo's and cars themselves have been made almost theft proof or at least not worth the effort and so the crims have moved on to easier pickings, sad but thats life.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I have had two stolen by the little bastards. The police find them take them to a warehouse then want £120 from you ?
i asked what state the were in the would not tell me So i told them to keep the bikes.
It's a poxy joke Thing is it's not worth claming on the insurance for what you would get back from them

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My daughter's boyfriend had his expensive, locked, road bike nicked from outside work a few weeks ago, got the thief on cctv as well. Police were very disinterested which surprised me tbh something about the pictures not being clear enough. Anyway he has fitted a clamp to the wall and clamps the new bike to that everyday. Not 100% safe but the bastards will have to spend a while trying to nick it now.

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
My bike WR 450f got nicked last Thursday, some little twat walked down my driveway in broad daylight opened my garage door with a screwdriver and wheeled my bike down the drive. He even had the bollox to say hello to my neighbour!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here