Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scolari - cock

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
A lot of Croatians here at work. To say they're not happy is an understatement. They have no problem with getting beaten, but not like that.
You have to say that Oscar was MoM though.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
No one ever says anything about players rushing up to the ref and shouting at him after a foul in the same way.

I regularly complain about this, and it is one of the many reasons I can't bear to watch la liga.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Was this a "homer" ref, a corrupt ref, or just an inept ref. Either way, FIFA will be in deep poo with their credibility / respect if we see much more of this.[/QUOTE]

Fifa's strategy to employ refs from all over the world absolutely guarantees inept decision after inept decision. The best players in the world deserve the best refereees but FIFA ensure that they don't get them.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
They'll go on and win it with their cheating still at an international high water mark. The myth of Brazilian supermen has never been more plain.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Croatia more than a match for them. Only won from a joke penalty decision. No chance of winning it if they play like that. Looks like Spain in Round 2, could be interesting !!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Croatia more than a match for them. Only won from a joke penalty decision. No chance of winning it if they play like that. Looks like Spain in Round 2, could be interesting !!

I reckon Australia will hold Spain to a draw after that display tonight. Brazil would get taken apart by just about any of the top nations in the next round though.

That ref must be bent.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I reckon Australia will hold Spain to a draw after that display tonight. Brazil would get taken apart by just about any of the top nations in the next round though.

That ref must be bent.
Sadly I think just buckled under the pressure from the home crowd/players. Was he Japanese ? If so not likely to have refereed many games at that kind of level. That said .we see plenty of soft penalties given in the EPL as well

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Anyone remember 1974 in Gelsenkirchen? Pissing rain while Holland battered Brazil 4-0. Fingers-crossed.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I cant stand the card waving! Brazil showed they didn't have any class. I would feel embarrassed to win like they did. Things that are going to annoy me this world cup

Card waving
Players surrounding referees
Diving
Holding players at corners (Italians will be all over us)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
image.jpg

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Ever since Brazil knocked out my favourite international team (Chile) I've become a firm believer in 'anyone but them'. I shall be supporting Colombia most fervently.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ever since Brazil knocked out my favourite international team (Chile) I've become a firm believer in 'anyone but them'. I shall be supporting Colombia most fervently.

I don't think my feelings against them could ever equal the depth of my passion for ABA and ABG, but I certainly want them to fail, fail now and fail miserably at this WC. Colombia have been great - that Hameth Rodriquez bloke is def player of the tournament so far for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here