DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
IMG_1406.jpeg

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Just for a bounce I’ll “justify” my half n half collection.
1) not really a half n half, more a matchday souvenir. Given to me in The Quadrant post match.
2) First Amex match, still got the label on, got it out the bargain bin (£2.99) a few matches later.
3) bought when pissed, as I was a massive fan of Channel 4s Football Italia and at that time Lazio were the most entertaining side at the time, I never thought we’d ever meet!
IMG_2509.jpeg

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
One last bounce as we’re now on Facebook.
I’m at work so the only picture I’ve got on my phone is my favourite non league scarf, Peacehaven played this team away a few years ago in the FA Cup (they’re near Maidstone) we won 4-3 (or 5-3) after being 3-1 down then got disqualified for playing an illegible [sic] player.
It was a fiver in their bargain bin.
Oh the memories
IMG_2511.jpeg

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
••••¥¥¥¥¥ WINNER ANNOUNCED ¥¥¥¥••••

I’m calling it now, they’re not gonna be caught, congratulations to a deserving winner in @ozzygull (a mention also to my good friend @bn9 bha for his silk scarf efforts)

Please forward details of a charity you’d like me to stick an Ayrton Senna to in your name and it’ll be a privilege (a link would be great, but not compulsory)

Me and my daughter before her first home game.

I did ask her if it was ok to put this picture on a public forum, she said "as she is now 21 and does not look like a four year old boy anymore it was OK" :lol:

View attachment 168491

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here