Scampi 'N' Lemon Nik Naks...bleeurgh

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Spice Girls crisps revival anybody?

'Walkers Crisps: 51 different Spice Bags to collect 10 each girl 1 group bag in all sizes from individual packets to 6 packs 10 packs and jumbo bags, also 5 limited edition badges to collect'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What about the 10p bags of SPACE RAIDERS
I still like those. Specially the picture of the scarey ALIEN on the front. And they're not as ONIONY as the Monster Munch.

space_raiders.jpg

I used to work with someone who looked like the alien on these crisps. He was a computer programmer.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think my FAVOURITEST crisps are Cheesy Quavers. I like pushing my tongue gently into the inside of the curl, and then trying to say "sausages" without laughing.
I can amuse myself endlessly, when alone.

:D

Superb. I think we might have to do that during some of the duller games through the upcoming winter. Tuesday evening, early November, home to Walsall .... I'll bring the quavers.

How those fellas in front of us will LOVE us that night!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That must INDEED be done Grittster. I can think of no FINER way of allieviating the boredom that awaits us this coming season.

:clap:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I can picture it now, as we. for the 29th time - and it's still not half time - managed to blurt out a "schhhllllooossschhhhhggggggsssssss" with huge amounts of spit and laughter.

"Will you lot just SHUT UP!" and as he's turned round having a go the one piece of magic happens on the pitch and he's missed it.

Actually, with Colin missing this season, therefore no mints, maybe this should be the new mints. We pass the bag of quavers down the line and all give it a go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports