Sauna

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I'm after some help from the knowledgable NSC fraternity. I'm looking for a good, relaxing sauna, pool, hot tub experience locally.

I don't need a massage or manicure etc. I don't want exercise equipment. Just a chilled out couple of hours.

I recently went to the queens hotel but no hot tub and music too loud and inappropriate for relaxing (chumbawumba and muse for example)

I am aware of a few men only places but the free condoms and lube make me think it's also not quite what I'm after. (Although never say never - just don't tell the wife) :blush:

There's a great one in bath with rooftop open hot tub but that's a little too far.....

Any ideas or recommendations?

Many thanks

Jan 30, 2008
i'm after some help from the knowledgable nsc fraternity. I'm looking for a good, relaxing sauna, pool, hot tub experience locally.

I don't need a massage or manicure etc. I don't want exercise equipment. Just a chilled out couple of hours.

I recently went to the queens hotel but no hot tub and music too loud and inappropriate for relaxing (chumbawumba and muse for example)

i am aware of a few men only places but the free condoms and lube make me think it's also not quite what i'm after. (although never say never - just don't tell the wife) :blush:

There's a great one in bath with rooftop open hot tub but that's a little too far.....

Any ideas or recommendations?

Many thanks

74 Grand parade :whistle:
regards
DR

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Joking aside, is it nice there and can I avoid getting fiddled with?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Just remember the correct pronunciation is SOW NA and not SAW NA. My Finnish sister in law likes to correct a d to be fair they did invent it.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Found anywhere yet?

sauna-outside-vihta-vasta-men-geezers.jpg

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Prince Regent has a decent sauna and steam room. Withdean has a sauna. Fitness First or whatever it is between the post office and Earth and Stars probably has both and a tub, so does Health and Racquet Club. Probably. I'm Stevie Sauna, g'night

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
There were some good saunas in Brighton,but it all went a bit Pete Tong in the 80's when the Gay fraternity started to colonise them.
George Eden had a good one at the Steine,and even the Kemp Town Sauna opposite the Clyde held out for a while.
Once you couldn't go anywhere without guys walking around with a stalk on that was it for me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sign on door of the sauna at Withdean gym this morning:

"SAUNA WILL BE CLOSED FOR ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE ON WEDNESDAY 14TH OCTOBER FROM 6AM TO 1PM. APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONTINENCE CAUSED"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports