Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Saudi Regime Carries Out Mass Execution - 81 killed in one day.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Australian government has just published the results of a survey asking muslims if they have ever been subject to islamaphobia , 78 % said yes ....surprise , surprise , surprise ......nothing wrong with a mass beheading at all is there but islamaphobia must be removed from western culture , it really is only fair , shirley.

Being a muslim doesnt mean you are pro-beheadings, just like a bunch of the 38% in the UK who identify themselves as Christians are not all paedophiles just because a bunch of Catholic priests lean that way.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Australian government has just published the results of a survey asking muslims if they have ever been subject to islamaphobia , 78 % said yes ....surprise , surprise , surprise ......nothing wrong with a mass beheading at all is there but islamaphobia must be removed from western culture , it really is only fair , shirley.

Are all Muslims Saudi Arabian? Absolutely backwards opinion and whataboutery, my muslims friends think Saudi Arabia is a fascist state, but they should be subject to Islamophobic abuse because of that?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That's a rather islamophobic post. What does a Lebanese, Bosnian or Bangladeshi muslim immigrant, or their offspring, have to do with beheadings in Saudi Arabia?

absolutely nothing , but the Australian government sees fit to spend millions of dollars on a study that once again causes division in the community that probably wouldn't exist if it wasn't pushed as an agenda.

i pretty much expect to be called a white **** on any night out in metropolitan Perth , but the Aboriginal lads i work with on occasion are sound as......it's one of life's paradoxes , racism exists in most countries in one form or another but some sections of society always seems to get the blame.

farce book is awash with muslim brothers lauding Putin and beseeching him to bury America and it's allies , it is going unchecked and not being taken down which i find odd to say the least ....freedom of speech and all that ...:rolleyes:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Are all Muslims Saudi Arabian? Absolutely backwards opinion and whataboutery, my muslims friends think Saudi Arabia is a fascist state, but they should be subject to Islamophobic abuse because of that?

you are missing my point which is that in reality western governments seem to find islamaphobia a greater problem than systematic , capitol punishment in the most barbaric and medieval manor by a government and family that is rubbing shoulders with the most important and wealthy people on the planet. My problem is not with Islam as a a religion or Muslims in general , my problem is with western governments who persistently push angled studies and polls with an agenda to create division.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
1. Who has suggested that there is nothing wrong with beheadings?
2. Beheadings are pretty much removed from western culture -
3. Surely eradicating Islamaphobia (along with any other prejudice) is a decent enough goal for western culture (with very little beheadings).
4. Why do beheadings in Saudi Arabia mean that Australia can't look at Islamophobia?

Why not keep it out of the news ....??? 80,000 homes destroyed on the eastern seaboard , 150,000 people currently homeless ,Ukraine being slowly wiped off the map with 100's of thousands of refugees on the move, why on earth is now a good time to release this study , what is the point of it.?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
you are missing my point which is that in reality western governments seem to find islamaphobia a greater problem than systematic , capitol punishment in the most barbaric and medieval manor by a government and family that is rubbing shoulders with the most important and wealthy people on the planet. My problem is not with Islam as a a religion or Muslims in general , my problem is with western governments who persistently push angled studies and polls with an agenda to create division.

I don't really see how governments tackling islamophobia is relevant here at all? You can focus on two things at once, you've essentially just brought it up as whataboutery against Australian Muslims, the vast majority I expect have nothing but disgust for what saudi arabia does. Islamophobia IS a huge problem in Western Society, and to call it an angled study is absolute nonsense. When the only thing that will create division is posts like your where decide to immediately associate studies against islamophobia with Saudi Arabia.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I don't really see how governments tackling islamophobia is relevant here at all? You can focus on two things at once, you've essentially just brought it up as whataboutery against Australian Muslims, the vast majority I expect have nothing but disgust for what saudi arabia does. Islamophobia IS a huge problem in Western Society, and to call it an angled study is absolute nonsense. When the only thing that will create division is posts like your where decide to immediately associate studies against islamophobia with Saudi Arabia.

Bloke seeks attention. Bloke gets attention. The cycle continues

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

so at a time when we are watching Ukraine being dismantled and after the worst floods on record on the eastern seaboard you think now is a good time to release the results of a study into islamophobia..?? i personally think people the have got enough on their plates without being told what a religiously intolerant bunch they are.....there's an election coming up in May you know.....:rolleyes:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Don't forget, coming up this Saturday lunchtime its live coverage from Deera Square in downtown Riyadh for the Stoning of the Gays, on the state news channel Al Ekhbariya!

Bet we're on last, again. :annoyed:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
so at a time when we are watching Ukraine being dismantled and after the worst floods on record on the eastern seaboard you think now is a good time to release the results of a study into islamophobia..?? i personally think people the have got enough on their plates without being told what a religiously intolerant bunch they are.....there's an election coming up in May you know.....:rolleyes:

Absolute Weapon

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why not keep it out of the news ....??? 80,000 homes destroyed on the eastern seaboard , 150,000 people currently homeless ,Ukraine being slowly wiped off the map with 100's of thousands of refugees on the move, why on earth is now a good time to release this study , what is the point of it.?
So with all this going on in the world we should stop dealing with anything else? Should I not be cleaning my house because people are dying in Yemen?

Why have you focused on islamaphobia as something that shouldn't be addressed while other thngs are going on around the world?

What do you expect those that did the study on islamaphobia to do about the Saudi regime at this time?

Surely if they were not supposed to be doing the study while bad things were happening somewhere else you could have told them before they started? Or are these beheadings some kind of tipping point?

Sorry mate but your whatabouttery makes no sense.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
By your logic the election should not be called while there is other stuff happening in the world. How on earth could we be expected to concentrate on that too?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
So with all this going on in the world we should stop dealing with anything else? Should I not be cleaning my house because people are dying in Yemen?

Why have you focused on islamaphobia as something that shouldn't be addressed while other thngs are going on around the world?

What do you expect those that did the study on islamaphobia to do about the Saudi regime at this time?

Surely if they were not supposed to be doing the study while bad things were happening somewhere else you could have told them before they started? Or are these beheadings some kind of tipping point?

Sorry mate but your whatabouttery makes no sense.

more to the point what do i expect the British govt. to do about the Saudi regime ....answer is **** all because if you think the British clique is in the Russians pockets how on earth do you feel about their dealings with the Saudi's....whataboutery ...?? ffs...?? Many fans were outraged by the Newcassel take over , where's the outrage now ....???? fickle fans , oh so fickle.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

So Saturday's March Against Racism in London (meet Portland Place 12 noon) should be cancelled? Because discrimination isn't important now because of Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

Is that how your mind works?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here