Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Saudi Regime Carries Out Mass Execution - 81 killed in one day.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
it's not all about England and marches in London ffs.......in fact it's got absolutely nothing to do with it...!!

Have I misunderstood your posts then? Perhaps it's all the ...................and dodgy punctuation that have confused me.

You appear to have been criticising the Australian government for publishing a report on Islamophobia whilst the invasion of Ukraine continues.

"Why not keep it out of the news .... 80,000 homes destroyed on the eastern seaboard , 150,000 people currently homeless ,Ukraine being slowly wiped off the map with 100's of thousands of refugees on the move, why on earth is now a good time to release this study , what is the point of it.? "

If that isn't saying that the report on Islamophobia should not have been published because of the situation in Ukraine then I apologise and await your clarification.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Have I misunderstood your posts then? Perhaps it's all the ...................and dodgy punctuation that have confused me.

You appear to have been criticising the Australian government for publishing a report on Islamophobia whilst the invasion of Ukraine continues.

"Why not keep it out of the news .... 80,000 homes destroyed on the eastern seaboard , 150,000 people currently homeless ,Ukraine being slowly wiped off the map with 100's of thousands of refugees on the move, why on earth is now a good time to release this study , what is the point of it.? "

If that isn't saying that the report on Islamophobia should not have been published because of the situation in Ukraine then I apologise and await your clarification.

yes mate , also while 10's of thousands of Australians are homeless after their homes were flooded out and thousands more are still waiting for the $4.8 billion disaster fund that was mostly donations to be distributed for rebuilding homes burned in last years bush fires , meanwhile the Minister for home affairs (DUTTON) has launched a go fund me page for flood victims in QLD ...:lolol::lolol: the bloke is worth a fortune in extremely dodgy money , so carry on on your march if it makes you feel good, watch out for the rent a crowd , far right antagonists ......although there probably won't be any as the home office's purse strings are pretty tight just now.....enjoy...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here