Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Freaky lot

[tweet]1501983968719216647[/tweet]

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
[tweet]1525050479365050369[/tweet]

Geordie's shocked at their club now representing Saudi Arabia on their new away kit...

Are they? Quite a lot of the replies seem to be Geordies screaming about why no-one cared about Man City's sportswashing (they did) or Chelsea's (they also did). They've got their bi money owners, and the owners have 60,000 saudi advocates defending their every move

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Are they? Quite a lot of the replies seem to be Geordies screaming about why no-one cared about Man City's sportswashing (they did) or Chelsea's (they also did). They've got their bi money owners, and the owners have 60,000 saudi advocates defending their every move

Lots not happy about it, what did they expect

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ha Eddie Howe, already being deemed not high profile enough to attract big names, he was never going to be anything other than a stop gap.
As Jose Mourinho touted as the next manager at Saudi Park…

https://www.teamtalk.com/newcastle-...-change-eddie-howe-appoint-jose-mourinho-roma

I am no Eddie Howe fan but I wouldn’t be vaguely surprised. Sacking the manager who blasted them to mid table whilst changing the away kit to Saudi colours and appointing Mourinho sounds like it could backfire spectacularly next season if they don’t hit the ground running :thumbsup:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yet somehow he's put up for manager of the season over Potter who is above him on the table and been in charge the whole season.

PL are a dogshit organisation.

His record is P26 W12 D5 L9 pts 41 ppg 1.58. That's better than MU & West Ham this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His record is P26 W12 D5 L9 pts 41 ppg 1.58. That's better than MU & West Ham this season.

His 'consecutive matches without a win' record is probably better than GPott's, even if you started them both in August. :dunce:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I am no Eddie Howe fan but I wouldn’t be vaguely surprised. Sacking the manager who blasted them to mid table whilst changing the away kit to Saudi colours and appointing Mourinho sounds like it could backfire spectacularly next season if they don’t hit the ground running :thumbsup:

Appointing Mourinho, please do it. That would be epic fail territory

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ridiculous scenes on the pitch at SJP last night, with not just Staveley joining in the players’ lap of honour :facepalm: but also Ant and ****ing Dec! :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ridiculous scenes on the pitch at SJP last night, with not just Staveley joining in the players’ lap of honour :facepalm: but also Ant and ****ing Dec! :shrug:

I read that as 'Shevley joining ...' and thought

Firm but fair.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
They will spunk millions and zillions of £££££s this summer as well as kicking smug out along with his cheating aggressive bullyboy on pitch tactics and his coiffured orange sidekick Sancho Panza

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Mourinho really is the ultimate example of someone getting jobs based on their name rather than their recent record at this stage

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Smug is history in the summer but he will be incredibly happy about his repaired managerial reputation and his enhanced bank balance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports