Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturdays football Thread...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Boro equalize

Nugent, first shot on target for Boro. Only other shots on target was a long distance shot from Rhodes in injury time.

I predicted this one 1-1. Not surprised. Boro should not, with Hull, be odd on favourites for promotion. Albion were 5/2 (before the Brentford game).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Yes after the first Sunderland goal went in the walk out increased and then much more after the second, which all happened 5 mins after 77

I wasn't there but the 5 Live reporter was.
He said over 10,000 had walked out on the 77th minute or thereabouts when they went over live to him for the reaction. And this was his estimate well before the first goal.

As for how many left after that i've no idea.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He said over 10,000 had walked out on the 77th minute or thereabouts when they went over live to him for the reaction. And this was his estimate well before the first goal.

There's no point trying to reason with prejudice.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So when we leave early it's a disgrace, but when they do, it's a united protest.
I believe they had a preset time, which was well attended, irrespective of the game situation.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Prejudice? I fully support what they are trying to do but the media over reporting it for a set of fans that like to moan and didnt manage to get the walk out right as they were winning so comfortably at the time
Okay, sorry then I take back my comment. I thought you referred to them as fickle.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Why didn't a load of them walk out on 9 minutes which is the cheapest price of the tickets for next season?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Poor debut in the Town derby, lost 4-0

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Did he include the 11 players, as they seem to have pissed off before the end as well

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Would it not be better to be top, clear from 2nd with plenty of points?

what you mean like we were
no not good looking over your shoulder waiting and fearing others catching you
better just behind, then you know just what you need to do, besides to finish second will do me at the moment

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Prejudice? I fully support what they are trying to do but the media over reporting it for a set of fans that like to moan and didnt manage to get the walk out right as they were winning so comfortably at the time
So you didn't refer to them as fickle fans then? Dearie me - there was me thinking you had.........

"..........wanted to stay to see more goals when 2 up, fickle fans."

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why didn't a load of them walk out on 9 minutes which is the cheapest price of the tickets for next season?

I think you'll find most football fans wouldn't protest about £9 tickets. Some are quite intelligent, you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here