Saturday - Vs Rochdale

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NN12 Seagull

Jan 3, 2010
yes i was there for that game in the 70's. Remember it took an age to get out of Brighton that night by car and we stopped at pub by Clayton tunnel (cant remember name) on way back to Burgess Hill to celebrate, i was only 12 but was allowed a shandy. In those days use to travel to game with mate whose dad owned big old Wolsey car with leather seats and wood dash. Happy days. Also in those days used to occasionally go by train (14p return BH to Hove ) god that short trip Brighton to Hove used to scare me when you crammed in and they started to rock the carriage, thought the thing was going to tip over.

Jimmy Grimble

1-1

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Holroyd will end up being a fan favourite at the end of the season, scoring winners against Southampton, Wednesday, Bournemouth, Plymouth and other teams, all after coming on as a sub...One can hope. Why, oh why can't he emulate the goal scoring talent he shows in online Fifa matches. He scores so fequently...sadface

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
I fancy 4-1 to Albion
Murray header from a free kick
Kishishev left foot screamer from the edge of the area
Bennett free kick from 30 yards out
Holroyd one on one with the keeper (he'll only be on for the last 15 minutes)

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Rochdale shouldn't be able to compete with us, if we play like we did against Aberdeen and Sunderland. Murray and Greer are welcome to the squad, and I think we should win this easily. We need to win these games if we want a top six finish.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
2-0 To the Albion,bloke in the taxi (not the driver) 1 and barnes 1.murray misses late pen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports