Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
army ali said:
Dos anyone share the same thought?

The Ashes - Bollocks

Rugby Union - Bollocks

Doncaster - Really Bollocks

I'm not even going to mention England football, Tennis or even Athletics.

I need a beer!

Im depressed after my escapade today!!

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Ashes - who gives a shit? :shrug:
Rugby Union - who gives a shit? :shrug:
Doncaster - it happens :shrug:

England football, tennis, athletics ... hard pushed to quantify how little I care about any of them.

But I'll join you in a beer :drink:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Not as bad as it used to be,If albion lost when I was younger it would play on my mind all week

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
But what a good nights telly - Strictly Come Dancing, X Factor, and I'm a Celebrity...that should you perk you up a bit!

(But the weather's pretty crap too)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well, Albion and cricket apart, I'm happy. It's the weekend, I've got three days off coming up, my football match in the arse end of Kent tomorrow has been called off already, saving me a grim trip in the rain and allowing me to spend the day shopping before going out for a few cheeky drinks with mates tomorrow night.

Every cloud...

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
My son's game called off tomorrow too, so can have a lie in...and it's only 2 weeks to my birthday, so life's not all bad!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I know we all play football because we (mostly) enjoy it, but it's still great when you get the odd game called off isn't it?

Especially when it saves you lugging it all the way up to Whitstable

:clap: :drink:

Am very happy, particularly when looking at the rain currently LASHING it down over the Hill.

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Definitely, its nice just to have a day with nothing planned, so a lie in, breakfast in bed, maybe a bit of shopping...and staying warm and dry!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
kestrel said:
Not as bad as it used to be,If albion lost when I was younger it would play on my mind all week

Same here,we must be getting old.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
My Saturday night is surprisingly charming. The husband and oldest (and nosiest) children are away for the weekend at football, we won, the baby has been a joy to be around today and someone had been and tended to the grave and done it so nicely I had the biggest shock of my life today. Don't know who that person was or why they did it but it meant more to me than they probably know.

Don't let a few sporting results ruin your weekend!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports