Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Santa

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
She was more shocked when she found the collection of her teeth in a metal mint box one day, she confronted us asking why we had them as the tooth fairy took them, quick as a flash I told her we bought them off the fairy just as she was leaving, because mum wanted to make a neckless out of them, and wear it on her wedding day.
Extremely quick, if somewhat weird, thinking ???

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I'd NEVER heard of 'Elf on a Shelf' until a few years ago......and I'm nearly 50!! No-way was it 'a thing' back when I was younger.

Back to the original question, told my son when he was 10, as didn't want him going to 'big school' and embarrassing himself. When he asked me pre-10 if Father Xmas was real, I told him "Well I still believe, so you should too."

The look on their faces when they go through their stocking and are clearly thinking "How the hell did Father Xmas knew I wanted that?" is priceless

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'd NEVER heard of 'Elf on a Shelf' until a few years ago......and I'm nearly 50!! No-way was it 'a thing' back when I was younger.

Back to the original question, told my son when he was 10, as didn't want him going to 'big school' and embarrassing himself. When he asked me pre-10 if Father Xmas was real, I told him "Well I still believe, so you should too."
I'm a lot younger than 50 and I'd never heard of "Elf on a Shelf" until a few years ago (and then mostly as an Internet Meme)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Unsure why anyone would give Santa the credit for all their hardwork. I earn the cash and buy the presents, so be nice to me or else!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm a lot younger than 50 and I'd never heard of "Elf on a Shelf" until a few years ago (and then mostly as an Internet Meme)
I'd never heard of it until I read this thread!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here