Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez v Dunk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
But in fairness to him - it was his take and quick release that effectively won them the game.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
He was certainly rattled, by the relatively tame grief he was getting in the second half.
Particularly when he hoofed 2 kicks straight out of play.
Opted for straight down the middle after those to avoid any further embarrassment.

I would imagine Poch is already working on a replacement.
No way he should let him play in the return fixture.
A vast improvement from the Carabao cup game where he put about 10 kicks straight out!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
A vast improvement from the Carabao cup game where he put about 10 kicks straight out!
Bigger crowd, I guess.

As others have said, think we went pretty easy on him yesterday.
"Brighton's number 3" - and the occasional bit of verbal abuse, but overall it was pretty tame stuff.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Pascal wasn’t have a bit of any hugs from ex teammates.

It’s interesting to see, some of our players clearly are upset with a few of the ex’s at Chelsea.
It does make me wonder what’s classed as an amicable exit from a club for the players?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Got a lot of time for Colwill but for god's sake it irritates me when they don't celebrate scoring against old clubs.

Harry Wilson did it against Liverpool too.

We all understand the way the game works and won't hold it against you if you celebrate.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Got a lot of time for Colwill but for god's sake it irritates me when they don't celebrate scoring against old clubs.

Harry Wilson did it against Liverpool too.

We all understand the way the game works and won't hold it against you if you celebrate.
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Some people on here definitely will.

I also find it amusing that some people interpret him observing basic courtesy towards a former club as confirmation that he loves us and never wanted to leave.

It was just all that awful money they were offering him getting in the way.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I also find it amusing that some people interpret him observing basic courtesy towards a former club as confirmation that he loves us and never wanted to leave.

Yes that is true, some will.

I think he has respect for what we are doing and is grateful for the progress we afforded him.

The fact is, though, if he loved us as much as some think, he would still be here.

The not celebrating is the same as the badge-kissing nonsense. The last player I really remember doing that was Cucurella, a few months before he found a new badge to kiss.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We tried twice ie two offers but Chelsea refused to sell. A couple of months later he was offered a pay rise.
Would you turn down a pay rise?

As for loving the club, there are some short memories on here. Remember when Fulham wanted to buy Dunk, and he refused to play? We said no to two offers, and then he accepted a new contract.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Yes that is true, some will.

I think he has respect for what we are doing and is grateful for the progress we afforded him.

The fact is, though, if he loved us as much as some think, he would still be here.

The not celebrating is the same as the badge-kissing nonsense. The last player I really remember doing that was Cucurella, a few months before he found a new badge to kiss.
Cucurella was so in love with us that he was in tears when he kissed the badge.
5minutes later: Bye mate.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Wonder if he is so naive that he doesn't know he is first in line to be replaced next summer, if not in January, and he'll be back to getting splinters in his arse.

Ah well, at least he'll have made some cash eh.
There’s always a place for him at York City when DS retires.
Sanchez will only slip down the leagues. He’s as high as he will ever get now( and that’s a false place)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here