Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez to be sold for £20m ?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
He hasn't scored all season (or last season). Even Burns scored once before we sold him. We'll be lucky to get £10 million, which we can spend on a league 2 goalscorer. Is Lee Trundle still around? He has the kind of pace we like.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
They might have cash to burn but can't see them in any rush to sign Sanchez. He's a work still in progress after a great first season but looking shakey this. He needs the off season to reset and come back stronger . I think the Spain's no.2 position also flatters a bit too. Newcastle wont have that patience and with the new season will be looking to spend their silly money on way more established keepers .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They might have cash to burn but can't see them in any rush to sign Sanchez. He's a work still in progress after a great first season but looking shakey this. He needs the off season to reset and come back stronger . I think the Spain's no.2 position also flatters a bit too. Newcastle wont have that patience and with the new season will be looking to spend their silly money on way more established keepers .

This, all day long.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Sanchez is young for a keeper and with relatively low experience at this level is already knocking on the door to be Spain’s number 1 over someone who at one point was touted as the worlds best goalkeeper.

So will he leave for Newcastle for the same fee Villa paid for Arsenals number 2? No ****ing chance

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Zero chance the club would allow him to go for £20m . If he wanted to go , a figure closer to £35m would be his value I expect .

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Leicester have asked now - Telegraph reckon £50 million.

1cacb0d6bfdd59bd3824c7bf4fdacf85.jpg

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
You mean Ben White? He ended up in a big club. Not a very good one, but certainly big (meaning a fat salary and that there is potential somewhere).
Bissouma primarily, whose only concrete interest so far has been from Villa, a club of a similar profile (even though we all know he’s good enough for CL football).

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
£50m is more like it but IMO still too low.

Also what the **** is he going to do in Leicester, better save his move for a big club (which will eventually happen).

Well he'd be going to the previous FA Cup holders who have a pretty strong history and are on a general upward trajectory. They've had a poor season by their standards but they can still offer big money and big wages. Same as Biss though, sure they should be going to a bigger and better club than Villa or Leicester, but if they're the ones to offer insane fees and ridiculous wages, I wouldn't bet against either of them ending up at one of those clubs.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
You mean Ben White? He ended up in a big club. Not a very good one, but certainly big (meaning a fat salary and that there is potential somewhere).

I see where you're coming from, but on the other hand he moved to a club...

... who are going to finish the season either 4th or 5th, are definitely improved vs last season, and go play in Europe next season. I suspect White sees that move as having been a rather good one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here