Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sanchez issues a come and get me to Potter!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Nice message to a man who essentially transformed his career and from what’s he’s said before they are very close. Not a “come and get me” at all.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'Sanchez issues a come and get me to Potter!'

I don't think even The Sun would have stretched it that far.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Undoubtedly it's a stretch but events of the last two days have made me ultra cynical

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Nice message to a man who essentially transformed his career and from what’s he’s said before they are very close. Not a “come and get me” at all.

I agree. I didn't see that at all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Might be best to bin this thread. Any mods about?

I sympathize with the OP, but can we please try to not loose any more of our shit?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Given Sanchez is only where he is due to Potter having the courage to drop Ryan this is pretty much the least that’s expected from a farewell perspective. It’s not even got the thinnest whiff of a plea to come and get him (although I fancy they will anyway)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/21...ch-ben-roberts-joins-chelsea/#comments-anchor

Yes I'm that cynical and bitter at moment that could I could easily interpret this article as that.

Well I've got news for Bobby. Earlier today someone else on NSC summed it up nicely. Until he cuts out his one blunder every two games, we are his ceiling. Top clubs and their fans won't put up with that.

What a bizarre comment. Have you seen Allison make mistakes, or De Gea. All keepers make mistakes. There isn't a perfect goalkeeper anywhere so why do you judge Sanchez with a bar higher than anyone else?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
C1081164-B9BD-43A7-9E01-636EAD95BDCC.jpeg

Thread title FFS. ???

I thought the Argus had enough click bait without the OP helping them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Might be best to bin this thread. Any mods about?

I sympathize with the OP, but can we please try to not loose any more of our shit?

Come on Hazza, you know how it works. Post a stupid thread and you have to live with evidence of the stupid.

Post an overtly racist or libellous one and it's a different matter.

For my money this thread title is the biggest stretch since Mr Tickle, and if NSC agrees the OP will have to live with that assessment.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on Hazza, you know how it works. Post a stupid thread and you have to live with evidence of the stupid.

Post an overtly racist or libellous one and it's a different matter.

For my money this thread title is the biggest stretch since Mr Tickle, and if NSC agrees the OP will have to live with that assessment.

Fair enough. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here