Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami's interview after the game

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How he sounds is irrelevant in my eyes, it's what he says. In the dressing room it might even be Nathan that does any ranting and raving (we don't know).....

However, what troubled me more about SH's comments yesterday, was around the taking of the penalty, to not have established who was on penalties before the game or even at the start of the season, is very poor.

I would also extend that to set pieces, where Gardner and Holla have openly debated who is on free-kicks in at least 2 games. If we cannot even get that organised then questions need to be asked. It looks very amateurish IMO.

I think there's plenty in this although isn't that more or less the case in most teams that don't contain Ronaldo.

Judging by our penalty history this season JFC should have taken it.
Clearly he didn't fancy it, in which case let the debate begin.

I don't imagine anyone will now be taking the ball off Colunga if he's playing when we get our next one, in February.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think there's plenty in this although isn't that more or less the case in most teams that don't contain Ronaldo.

Judging by our penalty history this season JFC should have taken it.
Clearly he didn't fancy it, in which case let the debate begin.

I don't imagine anyone will now be taking the ball off Colunga if he's playing when we get our next one, in February.

I agree. Some teams have a policy whereby the person fouled doesn't take the pen, which also seems sensible.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And Oscar was really entertaining?????
While Gus' histrionics were detrimental to club and team.

Its almost as if Brighton fans need to complain.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
If Sammi just occasionally showed raw emotion,he would endear himself to the fans,and this emotion would i hope encourage the team as well.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I can't believe some people. I heard he doesn't tip resturants on a Thursday. Sack him the heartless fool!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The tone of his interviews are completely irrelevant to his ability to manage a football team.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I predict seeing him with self-sharpened incisors and shaven-ballbag naked in a press conference by February if he's still with us. Only then will I feel he's even a little like the most of us and speaks from the heart. Until then I'll loathe his every levelheaded word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here