Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Stay!!

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
Yes I am. I do not boo the team. I applaud the team off the pitch if they've played well. I trusted in Sami to take the team forward. Unfortunately, the table doesn't lie and nor do the performances. Last night was one of the most abject Albion performances of recent years and it was patently clear that Sami Hyypia would not or could not change it.

I'm sure Sami is a decent and honourable person, but last night he looked a defeated and broken man and for his own sake should resign.

I respect your view. Although I think that Sami hasn't been given the tools to change it. If he gets Diarra in and a couple of his own signings in January then he will turn it around.

I think we all know that we are better than these teams that are beating us (maybe not Derby) and we will start to get points on the board pretty soon.

(I appreciate that for saying we are half decent I will get loads of abuse. I know that we are all hurting and you guys are just venting).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
1 win in 17 is not 'pretty rocky', it's ****ing diabolical. Not to mention Fergie had already won multiple league and cup titles with Aberdeen as well as the European Cup Winners Cup and the Super Cup. You'd have to be a total moron to think the two situations are even remotely comparable.
Even worse when the wage bill is £23 million...How is it possible?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I respect your view. Although I think that Sami hasn't been given the tools to change it. If he gets Diarra in and a couple of his own signings in January then he will turn it around.

I think we all know that we are better than these teams that are beating us (maybe not Derby) and we will start to get points on the board pretty soon.

(I appreciate that for saying we are half decent I will get loads of abuse. I know that we are all hurting and you guys are just venting).

Do one Palace prick.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
We have a decent squad and probably the best 2 central defenders in the Championship in Greer and Dunk. We are just tactically inept. We need to go back to basics starting at the back and stop shipping stupid goals. Results would build from there. Sami has had time and he just appears to be out of his depth. He has to go now.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We have a decent squad and probably the best 2 central defenders in the Championship in Greer and Dunk. We are just tactically inept. We need to go back to basics starting at the back and stop shipping stupid goals. Results would build from there. Sami has had time and he just appears to be out of his depth. He has to go now.
Greer is no way in the top 10...for own goals maybe,but seriously???

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
Do one Palace prick.

Its not the time to air it but I am pretty fed up with the fixation that some or you guys have with our rivals up the road. Yes, I remember the Venables/Mullery times and all that entailed. Don't you need to move on from that?
Isn't it more about the Albion and how we move onwards and upwards?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why don't you do us all a favour and fark off back to the BBS you sad prick? Anyone in any doubt just look at his previous posts (via his personal profile),even gets in a disguised dig at Freedman/Bolton in there. Palace imbecile.

I've missed you on the bbs .

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
Over the last few weeks I have always been in support of the manager and club! however now I accept that Sammi has to go , I hope he has the decency to fall on his own sword as he must realize he just cant cut it either in a tactical way or even in a motivational way! if he doesn't resign then Bloom must step up to the plate and pull the trigger, then quickly bring in a replacement !. truth is it doesn't really matter in the short term who the new man is! in reality there is usually a rush of determination as the players try to prove themselves and a sense of unity throughout the fans as we dream again of a new beginning! 2 or 3 wins in the next 5 might just kickstart our season!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Times are hard but the guys that have supported Albion for more than a couple of glory years will know that things can get a hell of a lot worse. It is sickening to see this great club torn apart.

Some people out there have to take a look at themselves and say 'Am I really supporting the Albion'

That last question should be addressed to Sammi. You are a fool.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think that this is a real sign of where we are as a club. I got a torrent of abuse for saying support the team and manager.

Last night there were a lot of people call for Sami's head - probably hundreds. But it is still only a minority, the majority were hurting but were supporting the team.

You really think the majority of our fans still support Sammi!!?? You, my friend, need your head testing.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
By wanting Sami out, yes I am supporting the Albion. He's tactically inept, the team's morale looks to be at rock bottom, there are fans fighting each other and we're heading into League 1. A new manager might change all that.

I will support this team through and through but I will not, I cannot, support Sami Hyypia.

I'm also leaning towards the view that it isn't all his fault however. Burke, Barber and Bloom to an extent have to own an apportion of the blame for this mess we find ourselves in.

Don't try and make out people aren't fans if they voice an opinion against the club. It's not on.

Well said.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Its not the time to air it but I am pretty fed up with the fixation that some or you guys have with our rivals up the road. Yes, I remember the Venables/Mullery times and all that entailed. Don't you need to move on from that?
Isn't it more about the Albion and how we move onwards and upwards?

It is. And how we move forward is by (1) sacking Sami, and (2) appointing an experienced Championship manager who can hit the ground running / quickly sort out the absolute shambles Sammi has created, ably assisted by Burke and Jones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here