Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Hyypia

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Don't know if it's the same pic, there's a picture on Twitter of a Range Rover, which does have a plate matching his initials, and it is parked at the Amex. Can't be bother to link, but go to Twitter and search #bhafc

I am intrigued though, unless he spend time over here, why he'd already have a car with a UK personalised plate, if he's been based in Germany for the last few years.

imbrightontillidie

Jan 12, 2011
ma6ebuny.jpg

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My picture is of he's car outside the west stand reception but I'm on my phone and won't load up

Fister Karma.....no not you the car??
The Fisker Karma is an electric vehicle, with on-board range extender, luxury sports sedan that was produced by Fisker Automotive between 2011 and 2012. The vehicle is a series hybrid since the internal combustion engine does not provide propulsion power to the drive wheels. The cars were manufactured at Valmet Automotive in Finland

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Wait a sec... Sami's middle name is Thomas (well, Tuomas). Why would his personalised plate be SJH?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't know if it's the same pic, there's a picture on Twitter of a Range Rover, which does have a plate matching his initials, and it is parked at the Amex. Can't be bother to link, but go to Twitter and search #bhafc

I am intrigued though, unless he spend time over here, why he'd already have a car with a UK personalised plate, if he's been based in Germany for the last few years.

...but his middle name is Tuomas not, say, Juomas.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Has he not been living in Germany and therefore unlikely to have a UK plated car?

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011

there is the chance that considering how many years he spent at liverpool that he'd still have a personalised plate (if he had one originally) however as others have pointed out thats its a probably fake pic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here