Sami Hyypia

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Perhaps if Hyypia gets the job, then he can get this fella in goal. Lukas Hradecky.

Hyypia AND Hradecky? I'd be DELIGHTED. Amazing shotstopper and a bit bonkers with it

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No German keepers , they're all bonkers !

Running out to the half way line to make a clearance!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Lukas Hradecky is a Slovak-born Finnish football goalkeeper who currently plays for Brøndby.

Well we ALL know that, I mean who hasn't heard of Lukas Hradecky, the Slovak-born Finnish football goalkeeper who currently plays for Brøndby.

But is he coming to the Albion?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well we ALL know that, I mean who hasn't heard of Lukas Hradecky, the Slovak-born Finnish football goalkeeper who currently plays for Brøndby.

But is he coming to the Albion?

Why wouldn't he? I mean, Brondby are tinpot!

Like every other club that isn't Brighton.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Translated from a Finnish site:

"Sky Sports of the British Rally Championship Brighton negotiating Sami plays the great owl with head coach position. Hyypiä is the site of the bookmaker Sky Bet's number one favorite. Office to return the money back at the moment, only about 1.62 times if Hyypiä appointed manager of the club. The coach of the Pest probability is estimated there are more than 50 per cent. Other favorites are the manager of Brighton's West Bromwich, among others, former pilot Steve Clarke and Celtic a last week resigned from Neil Lennon."

Several crackers there, but "...Sami plays the great owl...." is my favourite.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The important question is whether he'll be able to coax his fellow Finn, the legend that is Jari Litmanen, over with him. Screw being in his early 40's, class is permanent and he oozes it...

Shut up, he does.

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Translated from a Finnish site:

"Sky Sports of the British Rally Championship Brighton negotiating Sami plays the great owl with head coach position. Hyypiä is the site of the bookmaker Sky Bet's number one favorite. Office to return the money back at the moment, only about 1.62 times if Hyypiä appointed manager of the club. The coach of the Pest probability is estimated there are more than 50 per cent. Other favorites are the manager of Brighton's West Bromwich, among others, former pilot Steve Clarke and Celtic a last week resigned from Neil Lennon."

Several crackers there, but "...Sami plays the great owl...." is my favourite.

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports