Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Hyypia

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I'm currently in the process of asking for a price, should be up shortly.

I asked about 15 mins ago when this thread started, and they said it would be up within the hour. But i am guessing he will now go in at odds on, thought i might be able to get a bit of 33's.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Out of nowhere the odds have tumbled. All very strange. Things tend to leak so do wonder if the sudden movement might mean something.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Out of nowhere the odds have tumbled. All very strange. Things tend to leak so do wonder if the sudden movement might mean something.

Every time someone puts a name up on NSC the odds tumble.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Tried to back him with VC and got knocked back at 20's and 10's and they then went 6/4. Groans.

Coral reporting just the one price request yesterday and the plunge is with Skybet with VC just following suit so I'd stop short of thinking this is big volumes backing him but an interesting move nonetheless.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Lost a lot too though.

A lot of people have complained in the last couple of years of too many draws, and want us to be more attacking. Only 4 draws in 41 matches certainly seems to go towards meeting that criteria.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Lost a lot too though.

It wasn't a few months ago that people were moaning about Oscar for playing safe and his "don't lose mentality". Now, if a manager takes a few risks to win games and lose more in the process, we should be worried about losses.

Isn't that NSC all over?

:wozza:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Odds appear to have stabilised now, may simply fizzle out to be someone putting a couple of hundred on causing a few ripples.

SH.jpg

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

Have to agree, he is one name not mentioned on here, I would say that a few people in the know are laying these bets. I would expect an announcement before the day is out, tomorrow at the latest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here