Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Sami Hyypia! Get Out of Our Club!' - Heard by Very Few

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In the upper tier and didn't hear anything like that.

I was at the game and i never heard this

I was pretty central in the upper tier and did not hear any chant about Sami. He certainly does not have a blue and white army though, it is still Tony's.

On the way home now. Didn't hear anything like it at all.

I was there and didn't hear it. There was more Ulloa chanting.

We never heard it. Heard loads of shite abuse towards Townsend but nothing mentioning SH.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Was in Upper Tier at game & absolutely no chants or songs about SH. Fans were amazing though - just a shame the players weren't!!

I'm not a believer in changing the manager for the sake of it but unless Sammi alters his tactics this will only end one way!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Or what very much sounded like this was heard being chanted on the stream whilst Chicksen was getting treatment.

Personally I don't think he'll go until Sunday after the Bournemouth result.

Can anyone who went tonight confirm that is the case?

Same old......same old.
People expending more energy in opposing the club than backing it. :nono:

What an embarrassment. :nono:

There is a time and a place. This wasn't it.

Some people have forgotten how to support "their" club.

****ing idiots.

Based upon the word of a serial NSC bullshitter from his internet stream, you've all jumped in spectacularly to dig fans who actually went to support the team :lolol: Classic NSC.

As others have already confirmed, it was 100% not chanted.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
I woz there and didn't hear it. Superb support from the fans. Colunga disappeared straight down the tunnel at final whistle. Bennett and CMS gave their shirts to the fans. Sammy eventually remembered to applaud the fans :)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I woz there and didn't hear it. Superb support from the fans. Colunga disappeared straight down the tunnel at final whistle. Bennett and CMS gave their shirts to the fans. Sammy eventually remembered to applaud the fans :)

Not Bennett, Gardner. Let's hope they don't give him another one.

There were NO anti-Hyypia chants at all. The patience of the fans is amazing.

I was in the lower tier, the only thing close to a negative chant I heard was "we lose every week, your nothing special we lose every week". Certainly nothing aimed towards SH.
And a sarcastic one at the end about having a shot on target. But that was about it.

While many may not think him very good, I don't think there is any real hatred of Sami

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
And a sarcastic one at the end about having a shot on target. But that was about it.

While many may not think him very good, I don't think there is any real hatred of Sami

Yep, that's it. I like him, but don't want him to be our manager any more.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I wasn't there, but on the stream I got (admittedly an Azerabajani rather than American one, so obviously less than perfect audio) all I heard from the Albion fans was a chant of "R... M... Taylor / Troll.. thread... failure" right the way through the game - inlcluding, bizarrely, during the adverts. Go figure. *shrugs*

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I think we should stick with Sammi this season even if he takes us down to league 1. It happened to Wolves who came back straight away and are now back on the right track. 2 years experience with us and he might turn into a Jose Mourinho type of manager to finally lead us to to the promised land.

Mmm except it wasn't Kenny Jackett who took them down to League 1. Palace troll...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I wasn't there, but on the stream I got (admittedly an Azerabajani rather than American one, so obviously less than perfect audio) all I heard from the Albion fans was a chant of "R... M... Taylor / Troll.. thread... failure" right the way through the game - inlcluding, bizarrely, during the adverts. Go figure. *shrugs*

Strange chant that.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Same old......same old.
People expending more energy in opposing the club than backing it. :nono:

We all want to be there every game without the need to be critical, but surely it's obvious the team are not playing as a team. Organising players into a team is the managers job and sadly hypia doesn't look up to the job, he had same problem in Germany, enough talent there on paper, they just need a leader.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here