Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Willaims To Join

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Lowe was brought in to cover the injuries to Lynch and Butters but Lynch recovered quicker than thought and so no games. Don't think this one has been brought in to cover for injuries, could be wrong tho

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
DAMANCLAY said:
Sorry, Ive obviously got the wrong message board. Thought people could voice their opinion without being told to f*** off.

At last we have some movement in the loan market. Just be grateful. You haven't seen the lad play so its all guesswork on your part.

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Good news. Means Hart can slot onto the right of midfield with the new boy up front.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Man of Harveys said:
I've got a mate at Villa who says that Heather Mills can kick straighter than him.

Yea but you talk shit most of the time

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
British Bulldog said:
Good luck to the lad I hope he comes here and does a good job.

Good post.
I do get the impression from some of the fans that the Club is damned if it signs a player and damned if it doesn't.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
watsongooal said:
Zamora was a no-one till he came on loan.

God, can you imagine what this place would be like if they announced a 19 year old striker was coming on loan from Bristol Rovers having only played first team football for Bath City?

They'd be up in arms because he isn't a name and had no experience and would be crucifying the poor bloke before he even played a game.

Some people need reality checking on here.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dunno said:
Well looks like DW has got the managerial position then as I would doubt he would be able to sign anybody if he hasn't

Lets be fair mate.It's not a crowd puller signing is it.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Everyone was gagging for Dichio to join but he hasn't scored for Preston in over 40 games. Its not all about scoring its a lot more than that.

How can people comment if they have not even seen him.
Everyone thought Revell was going to be pony, but he has suprised everyone

Give the lad a chance before you start spouting negativity all over the place

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Trish said:
Good post.
I do get the impression from some of the fans that the Club is damned if it signs a player and damned if it doesn't.

Any player signing for the Albion should be given a fair chance to prove themselves. I know it's each to they're own but I dont see the point of a player being written off before he's had a chance to kick a ball for us. Ok he's only here for an initial month, but for that month he's an Albion player and it's up to us fans to get behind the lad.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Good Luck to him

Bringing (almost) anyone in is a step in the right direction as with Oatway, Hinch and Reid all out we need options.

I'd throw him up front with Revell Saturday and move Hart to RM

Villa reserves to the Withdean - about the same sort of atmosphere anyway.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Yeah, We are crying out for experience though and we have got another 19 yeard old.
Well in an ideal world we could go out and sign three or four players between the age of 23-28, in their prime, proven good players, but it's not that simple.

If he improves on our current options than age is not a factor.

Give the guy a chance.

Joe Gatting scores lots at youth and reserve team level too.

It's a different kettle of fish when you're playing out there with the big boys, especially with defences as physical as they are in this division.

I'm all for giving the boy a try but I echo most people's sentiments here - we need an experienced head out there, not another promising youth teamer who has achieved nothing yet.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Good luck to the lad, if he wears the stripes i'm behind him

However iam a little confused that a day after Wilkins said we have a young squad we need to bring some experience in he signs a 19 year old.

However if anyone knows a good youngster it's Deano so i'm sure he will add something to the side

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Joe Gatting scores lots at youth and reserve team level too.

It's a different kettle of fish when you're playing out there with the big boys, especially with defences as physical as they are in this division.

I'm all for giving the boy a try but I echo most people's sentiments here - we need an experienced head out there, not another promising youth teamer who has achieved nothing yet.

Can you change your avatar please.It's scaring my young daughter and me

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
blockhseagull said:
Good luck to the lad, if he wears the stripes i'm behind him

However iam a little confused that a day after Wilkins said we have a young squad we need to bring some experience in he signs a 19 year old.

However if anyone knows a good youngster it's Deano so i'm sure he will add something to the side

I was thinking exactly the same thing:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Fully agree.
Its always good to get some fresh faces in, but at this rate, its going to quite literally be a case of men against boys. It'd be nice to get someone in who is somewhere between the age of 21 and 35 for once.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Easy 10 said:
Fully agree.
Its always good to get some fresh faces in, but at this rate, its going to quite literally be a case of men against boys. It'd be nice to get someone in who is somewhere between the age of 21 and 35 for once.

Yep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here