Site Version
UK Version

International Version

About the versions

Page last updated at 13:05 GMT, Tuesday, 20 January 2009
E-mail this to a friend Printable version

Parkin returns to Luton from O's

Parkin (left) failed to find the net in 16 games for Orient
Striker Sam Parkin has returned to Luton Town after Leyton Orient agreed to an early termination of his loan.

Parkin, 29, was set to finish his spell with the O's at the end of the week but has been allowed to return for Luton's Johnstone's Paint Trophy semi-final.

The Hatters face Brighton on Tuesday evening and Parkin will go straight into the squad.

The former Chelsea youngster made 16 appearances for Orient since arriving in October but failed to score.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I always rated him VERY highly back in his Swindon days, but he certainly hasn't looked the same player for a couple of years now.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Makes sense, Luton are having a bit of a striker problem themselves (they are all cup-tied). Re-calling a loaned out striker is the sensible option for them.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Makes sense, Luton are having a bit of a striker problem themselves (they are all cup-tied). Re-calling a loaned out striker is the sensible option for them.

We are a bit short of strikes and indeed centre-halves / left-backs, but I don't see us recalling anyone.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Could be a bit of a problem, if we're playing El-Abd and Hinsh at the back he will be a handful physically.

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
Didn't he have a habit of scoring against us with Swindon (and probably everyone else he has played against us for)? If anyone ever did us it was him.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Time to bring in Parkin from Queen of the South to start our ASSAULT on the Premiership next year.

ParkinSam.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here