Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sam Jewell

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
obviously the recruitment system is made up of many cogs, but imo, the person who actually goes to SA, speaks spanish, and has all the contacts with agents, club presidents etc. is the one I'd be most worried about losing

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
obviously the recruitment system is made up of many cogs, but imo, the person who actually goes to SA, speaks spanish, and has all the contacts with agents, club presidents etc. is the one I'd be most worried about losing
Have we any Japanese speakers?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You sound very jaded with that comment
You might be right. I think I need some fresh vegetables - off to see if we've got any carats.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Looks like he's been brilliant so far. I read in an article he took private lessons during COVID to learn Spanish and it seems to have paid off. Looking forward to seeing what this brings as he clearly deserves it.
Anyone know how long he's been scouting in that continent for us? Seen a few crediting him with spotting Ale Mac, Caicedo and co.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Jewell is that man, isn't he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here