Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sam Baldock moves to Reading {CONFIRMED}

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Reading were serious about the championship they'd make a decent offer for both Baldock and Hemed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well I'm pleased. They won't get him for that and Baldock deserves better than that crap TINPOT outfit anyway.

I hope a bigger club come in for him - QPR or someone like that.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think he has got a new job already

sam.jpg

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
They really are TINPOT... taking the p1ss with Moore pricing, and now taking the p1ss with Sam B figure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Also, one of them reckons Baldock would be their fifth choice. Is he on a wind up? I’m no expert on Reading, but I struggle to believe a team that escaped relegation to League 1 on the last day of the season has four superior strikers to Baldock. He’s our fifth choice and we’re a division higher!

One thing is very much for certain, Reading will not be shelling out money for Baldock to be their 5th choice striker.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
One thing is very much for certain, Reading will not be shelling out money for Baldock to be their 5th choice striker.

A fact that has been mentioned already and one that some of us seasoned supporters knew decades ago...Reading are tinpot!

I remember their legions at the Goldstone in the mid 90s.......totally totally tinpot and loathsome....

May they be speedily relegated.....

TNBA

TTF

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A fact that has been mentioned already and one that some of us seasoned supporters knew decades ago...Reading are tinpot!

I remember their legions at the Goldstone in the mid 90s.......totally totally tinpot and loathsome....

TNBA

TTF

Seconded...

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Oxford fans seem to think he’s singing for them. Bless em

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
£1m ? What a bunch of timewasters. He was excellent in our promotion season - 11 goals in 27 starts, including some absolute CORKERS and some hugely important game-changing strikes. Tinpot Reading can stick their £1m up their arse. He's still only 29, we should be recouping around £2.5m minimum, not letting them take the piss with their Poundland offers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

TNBA

TTF

And the early 70s!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
£1m ? What a bunch of timewasters. He was excellent in our promotion season - 11 goals in 27 starts, including some absolute CORKERS and some hugely important game-changing strikes. Tinpot Reading can stick their £1m up their arse. He's still only 29, we should be recouping around £2.5m minimum, not letting them take the piss with their Poundland offers.

Steady on Dave :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here