Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints tickets done!

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Tickets all booked looking forward to it now, may seem hopeful but a win is what I want and if so it should kick start us back into our winning ways!!

:albion2:

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Does seem a bit shortsighted. Should have started the Saints one first and then the others from 7pm etc. Good luck seagull33....

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
thing to do is open it up in a few browsers IE, safari, google and which other ones you have

normally get on within 10 minutes

seagull33

Apr 6, 2010
well thats a bit naughty !!

I opened 5 more tabs.

Left my original tab still spinning and has been since 5pm on the dot .

Tab number 6 connected within two minutes !!

Two tickets to the Scummers away ..... Happy days my nine year old is leaping around the room like a nutter (bless her)

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Hah! Did the same but opened 7 tabs. Lucky number 6 also came good for me within a minute or so. Ticket booked! :)

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Finally got in with 5 tabs open, bought the tickets then went to check my purchase history then I got logged out.... Really hope my purchase went through.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
logged on via phone first then with laptop at 17.15, got my session at 17.45. 3 tickets gotten, bring 'em on...SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Hopefully we'll be the team to take their winning streak away from them. Now that would be nice.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Wasn't going to go to Southampton after going to Brum and then the poor showing at Watford,but the wife is feeling lucky about this one, so she got the tickets this morning.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Opened it up 20 minutes prior as i knew that you could stay on it for half an hour and browsed on something else and worked for me :thumbsup:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Logged on. Got in immediately. Bought 2 tickets. Clearly the time of day to do it ... is now. :smokin:

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Anyone know how many tickets have been sold for this game yet?

SouthamptonGuy

Apr 3, 2011
Saints website suggesting that Saints fans will sell out. Providing we have minimal segregation we could have a new club record attendance.

Would be nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here