Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Sacrilege!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Just listened to today's Popmaster.
The first contestant was from West Sussex and was putting calls out for fundraising for his son's Rugby team Haywards Heath under 11s which is fine .
BUT

He supports Palace!!!!!!
And he won.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Where do you guys in Sussex deport the evil people?

Right... London.

But THE REALLY REALLY evil ones? ...Venice...

You're not very good at this.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
The first contestant was from West Sussex and was putting calls out for fundraising for his son's Rugby team Haywards Heath under 11s which is fine .
BUT

He supports Palace!!!!!!
And he won.

I heard that, I shouted w@nker at the radio when I heard that and hoped he would go on to lose. Yes! I am that childish somethimes. :)

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
BUT

He supports Palace!!!!!!
And he won.

Yes, we heard this whilst in the car. I just let out a harrumph and left it at that.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
BUT

He supports Palace!!!!!!
And he won.

I was willing him on when he was first introduced as being from Haywards Heath, but my opinion of him changed rather quickly when he mentioned his football allegiances. I was left wondering what went wrong…

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was willing him on when he was first introduced as being from Haywards Heath, but my opinion of him changed rather quickly when he mentioned his football allegiances. I was left wondering what went wrong…

I was at school with someone who supported Palace, he came to school with his Palace shoulder bag ... he was from Westdene.

It happens: there are plenty of people on here who live somewhere else - what about David in Southampton or Hans Kraay who live in Hampshire. Would we have Saints supporters wondering what went wrong if they appeared on TV or radio?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I was at school with someone who supported Palace, he came to school with his Palace shoulder bag ... he was from Westdene.

It happens: there are plenty of people on here who live somewhere else - what about David in Southampton or Hans Kraay who live in Hampshire. Would we have Saints supporters wondering what went wrong if they appeared on TV or radio?

Of course you are right, but I think the thread should be taken in a light-hearted fashion.
My son, a marketing graduate, actually works for Palace, but is a Brighton supporter.
No one minds and everyone there gets on well together.:thumbsup:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

It was supposed to be a light hearted comment.
No in depth reasoning required :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here