Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sachin

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Closing in on his 100th international 100s at his home ground of Mumbai. Just stop and read that again; 100 international hundreds; absolutely remarkable (if he does it)

The Indians will go absolutely MENTAL.

Currently 65*

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hurry the F*ck up and get it Sachin...Im getting pretty bored of hearing about it everytime he or India take to the field.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I might get up early for this one tomorrow

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Closing in on his 100th international 100s at his home ground of Mumbai. Just stop and read that again; 100 international hundreds; absolutely remarkable (if he does it)

The Indians will go absolutely MENTAL.

Currently 65*

Although he hardly plays in a gane which isn't an INTERNATIONAL.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Fingers crossed for The Little Master.

I reckon he'll do it but if he doesn't the pressure will just get bigger and bigger. The word legend is overused in sport these days but he certainly is that in the world of sport.

Good luck tomorrow Sash. :thumbsup:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
and how weird is THIS. No indian has scored a hundred and taken five wisckets in an innings in the same match since 1962. Not even Kapil Dev

Sachin Tendulkar missed his historic ton by six runs, but the fans at least had the consolation of watching R Ashwin conjure an energetic hundred to become the first Indian since 1962 to take five wickets and score a century in the same innings.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All/most hit with a cricket bat made in Sussex by my mate at Newbury... Ashburnham incase anyone knows it.

Got a nice little signed Tendulker mini Uzi too :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here