Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sacha Boey

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
Not for me thanks. Far too casual, doesn’t look overly quick and his passing his awful! Loves a nutmeg though but loses the ball after doing it

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Rumours started appearing online that we’re in for Galatassary right back Sacha Boey. 22 year old former France u20 international.

Arsenal one of the other clubs interested, they had a bid of €17m declined.

Really good buy. I've watched him. probably best player in team that will win the league and still young. He is the perfect balance btw Veltman and Lamptey. Faster than Veltman and more attacking, and more defensive than Lamptey. Anythign under 20 mil is worth it.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Worked in Turkey for a few months earlier this year. Saw Galatasaray. Thought Boey looked good. Rated by the locals. So difficult to say how good he might be as saw him play against a mid table team a Galatasaray won 6 nil.
However, the kid seemed pacey, good on the ball, comfortable defending and completely unfazed playing in front of 50,000. Have to say, there was less than 100 away fans.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Got to be careful about getting excited about stats from Turkish league. The UEFA coefficient ranks it 12th.

For comparison the MTL is ranked 9th and the Dutch league is 6th.

Not that I’m negative. It gives another reason to belt out Ecuador in the pre-match music.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Got to be careful about getting excited about stats from Turkish league. The UEFA coefficient ranks it 12th.

For comparison the MTL is ranked 9th and the Dutch league is 6th.

Not that I’m negative. It gives another reason to belt out Ecuador in the pre-match music.
Where do the Paraguayan and Ecuadorian leagues sit in world rankings?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
People worrying about his quality - we are competing against Arsenal.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Just seen something on Twitter to suggest that Abdullah Sima maybe a makeweight in a deal to attract Boey. Sounds reasonable. Would be great to get him.
15m euros plus Sima is what’s being reported.

We originally bid 18m. Gala want 25m

Appears Sima doesn’t feature in our long term plans and will likely move on this summer.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Not a chance this is happening. Arsenal are obviously keen. We move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here