Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

S***t m*****h

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
For anyone who was at the game today please use this thread to talk about the Os no9.

I'll start......f***ing prick. He's a disgrace to the game.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Apart from the 'going down' thing what else has he done to annoy everyone? I think he scores nearly every time he plays us! Does anyone else think all this 'hatred' towards him acctually spurs him on?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When he was released by Wycombe I hoped we would sign him as he is proven goalscorer in this division. Would our fans have accepted him? After scoring some goals I think that they would have possibly.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Couldn't give a f*** about him before today because it wasn't actually him. but now he is a Cunt

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Does anyone else think all this 'hatred' towards him acctually spurs him on?

Of course. He's hardly prolific, but loves playing us.

We were talking about this on the train and most opposition players you hate, you would actually love on your own team (Wise, Savage, Roy Keane) but this aint the case with McFuckwit because he's shit really and just has good games against us.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Brilliant.

you are a massive prick for that

The thing you have to ask yourself is why Brighton fans hate this man so much. Most players get booed at some point in their career but often it ends within a year or two. However, McGleish is still booed after 12 years because he almost brought about the end of the club (with our points deduction) with his antics in that game and his actions today reinforce the hatred towards him.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The thing you have to ask yourself is why Brighton fans hate this man so much. Most players get booed at some point in their career but often it ends within a year or two. However, McGleish is still booed after 12 years because he almost brought about the end of the club (with our points deduction) with his antics in that game and his actions today reinforce the hatred towards him.

Yep. I was there at the 4-4

but you abuse a bloke like today then **** he does someyhing back?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yep. I was there at the 4-4

but you abuse a bloke like today then **** he does someyhing back?

No footballers are supposed to be above that and remain professional. They should not react to the abuse. The referee probably got as much abuse as McGleish, maybe he should have reacted like that too. No doubt if a Brighton player reacts to abuse you will be one of the first on here saying that they should have ignored it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
No footballers are supposed to be above that and remain professional. They should not react to the abuse. The referee probably got as much abuse as McGleish, maybe he should have reacted like that too. No doubt if a Brighton player reacts to abuse you will be one of the first on here saying that they should have ignored it.

Nope I am all for players showing emotion, as for brighton players doing it? it would mean they would actually have to show they care...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Plus I think being a pro towards brighton for him ended when he was cheered off the pitch on a strecher....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here