S Bus or H Bus

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris0979

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing, Sussex
Hi all I normally travel from Worthing but we are in Portslade this afternoon, is the S bus from Valley Road shops really busy or would we be better off getting a lift to the Grenadier for the H bus?

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
S bus is fine mate from valley road, we do get the first one though at 1730 I believe

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Why not fill up the H bus at the Grenadier like everyone else leaving b****r all buses for us catching it further up route

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
In recent matches people have started parking around Grenadier and catching S and H bus to ground. It is becoming an informal park and ride site. Makes it hard for people further down the route who can't get onto the full buses passing by.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
In recent matches people have started parking around Grenadier and catching S and H bus to ground. It is becoming an informal park and ride site. Makes it hard for people further down the route who can't get onto the full buses passing by.

I have suggested twice via 'Ask The Club' that the H bus starts at Withdean Stadium. All I get is 'thanks for your feedback'. I would rather they moved more buses to the S route and gave us a guaranteed service on H even if 15-20 minutes apart.
The Club acted very quickly sorting out the Amex end. Yet have done nothing in this international break to sort out the inward bound. If no buses turn up on H and we miss the match, would we get our ticket cost back? They tell us to use public transport then don't provide enough.

Chris0979

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing, Sussex
Cheers nordicgod might see you later.

Sorry exile I don't want to screw up your bus ride! I tried to catch the H bus from Carden Hill once last season and ended up getting a taxi! The only thing I really miss about living in Brighton is the bus service so many buses so much choice! I guess I could get the 1 into town and then a 25 if buses are busy anyway!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports