Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Ryanair don't you just love em ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
November Madeira beckons and nine nights from Manchester myself and her indoors £161 return. Can't fault it until baggage allowance for which is just 10KG,s a case/luggage for which we are paying £89 for. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
November Madeira beckons and nine nights from Manchester myself and her indoors £161 return. Can't fault it until baggage allowance for which is just 10KG,s a case/luggage for which we are paying £89 for. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

Not sure what you were expecting when you logged on to their website. It's why you see so many people shoving several bags in the overhead lockers!!! Still, how does £450 compare to other airlines who include and allowance?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No Channel 5, no Daily Mail, no Ryanair.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

So the total cost for 3200 miles of flights for each person, plus luggage, is £250?

Ridiculously cheap. Not quite sure what the problem is?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Just wear 9 layers of clothing, and take the rest either in a small carry-on bag or buy when you arrive, easy to save £89

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Why anyone would choose Ryanair to fly on is beyond me .

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I've never flown with them. Always been very happy with easyjet from Gatwick. But having my 1st go at it in October, flying from Stansted - for my 6th holiday of the year

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So the total cost for 3200 miles of flights for each person, plus luggage, is £250?

Ridiculously cheap. Not quite sure what the problem is?

This indeed. Find another mode of transport if you think it’s to expensive

Jul 7, 2003
Always do your homework when it comes to booking flights if you are taking any more than a very small carry on bag as the bottom line is rarely what you pay.

easyJet pricing can be good but if you need to add bags - carry on or hold - then the likes of BA can often come in about the same and sometimes cheaper depending on how far in advance you buy.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Love em or hate em, Ryanair are well placed and will emerges are Europe's strongest airline. O'Leary has the market and is now hailing the end of cheap fares..

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have my main clobber dried and shrunken into a series of condoms, which i swallow before flying and excrete on arrival. Not always perfect, of course, as i think i still have a pair of speedos in my bowels from late (non-solly) March. But i'm hoping a jonny with a faux fur coat in, or my tuxedo rubber, might force them out when i land in Vienna early next month.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I flew with them recently, ridiculous lack of leg room! Think I’ll pay extra for BA or Virgin in the future if the flight is more than a couple of hours.

Edit: actually it was easyjet, but I’m sure it’s the same.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
On the face of it but Not with all the extras .

I hate the way they add on even having to check in and select a seat but despite that, they are usually cheaper than Easyjet or Air Malta for my use.
I only use Easyjet for flights to Gatwick as Ryanair don't go there.

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
I have my main clobber dried and shrunken into a series of condoms, which i swallow before flying and excrete on arrival. Not always perfect, of course, as i think i still have a pair of speedos in my bowels from late (non-solly) March. But i'm hoping a jonny with a faux fur coat in, or my tuxedo rubber, might force them out when i land in Vienna early next month.

Excellent work Sir! 👍

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
These days I am in Ireland most of the time so fly regularly to see Albion and other stuff. Tbf I will usually fly Ryanair as it is nearly always the cheapest. I have become adept in travelling light and if value is what you need they are on the money imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here