Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian Football Fans

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Did tou see the game this morning? My national team paste the welsh to wrap up the series down under. Looking forward to my team on Monday night, suspect we are into quarters.
You worry about MY ability to read ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Ah, the old xenophobe is back. Welcome to the new Britain. Except here the young look at this old politics with sadness. And I worry about your education and ability to read, because as you see, or perhaps could ask someone to read out to you, I go on to say my national team is playing Monday night for a place in the quarters. I know its complex for you. On and btw I am minding my own "f*cking business" by showing complete contempt for racists
You have ONE national team , its not pick n mix , except for people like you for whom nationality is a convenience choice.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The next World Cup is going to be a disaster. Should never have been awarded to Russia, but then they did pay off the most FIFA officials (allegedly).

No bother , English firms are already in training SAS stylee to counteract the fiendishly cunning Russian yobs plan of attack one person from behind in groups of 5 and kick victim whilst prone over and over , the Russians will not know whats hit them .

frogmen-play-football.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
England will conveniently fail to qualify to avoid any such trouble

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
You have ONE national team , its not pick n mix , except for people like you for whom nationality is a convenience choice.
How is the ONE team determined? I have a Scottish mother, an English father and was born in the USA where I spent he first few years of my life. I then moved to England but I am now thinking of moving to France. What should my national team be now and should that change if I move to France?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Ah, the old xenophobe is back. Welcome to the new Britain. Except here the young look at this old politics with sadness. And I worry about your education and ability to read, because as you see, or perhaps could ask someone to read out to you, I go on to say my national team is playing Monday night for a place in the quarters. I know its complex for you. On and btw I am minding my own "f*cking business" by showing complete contempt for racists

Why would he choose nationality based upon toilets?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How is the ONE team determined?
You can feel it in your gut. If Scotland played England, who would you support? And the same question with the USA. The ONE you want to win is your team.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How is the ONE team determined? I have a Scottish mother, an English father and was born in the USA where I spent he first few years of my life. I then moved to England but I am now thinking of moving to France. What should my national team be now and should that change if I move to France?

brazil...:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here