Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Oh FFS! We all know Farage is the devil incarnate for getting us out of the EU - but Farage as a supporter of Putin, Russian aggression and the destruction of Ukraine? Get a grip!

He's expressed his support & admiration of Putin many times. For years.
There was also a mysterious visit to Assange, a Putin asset, at the Embassy.
His Brexit partner, Arron Banks is a huge Putin fan as well & it's pretty much established both have had extensive Kremlin funding

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[Tweet]1560305949281222658[/Tweet]

Quite.

So how did it go at the facility that is expected to have international monitors visiting very soon ?

The vast majority of commentary on this war is utter tosh. That's why I rarely read it now.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
So how did it go at the facility that is expected to have international monitors visiting very soon ?

The vast majority of commentary on this war is utter tosh. That's why I rarely read it now.

See if you can find some of the recent articles in the Washington Post detailing the intelligence war and the extent of Russian attempts to undermine the Ukrainian state with a massively expanded department dedicated to this task. I was reading them this morning. There were clear signs of what was and is happening, if you choose to look. By ignoring the commentary and intelligence reports you are not remaining impartial.
‘If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.’

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Yeah, that's fine. I ignore wars outside of Europe myself so I can understand that point of view.

The nuclear plant is still there. Even if it blows it doesn't look like the physics will allow another Chernobyl type disaster. Which is great news.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What are the Russian tourists up to this time in Albania ?

[Tweet]1561088846179500032[/Tweet]

[Tweet]1561093700478025736[/Tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
All the more reason to ban Russian tourists. If they want a holiday I hear Sevastopol is lovely this time of year…

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Dugin's daughter killed by a car bomb just outside Moscow last night whilst driving his vehicle. Presumably, he was the target.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dugin's daughter killed by a car bomb just outside Moscow last night whilst driving his vehicle. Presumably, he was the target.
Was it a Putin-ordered hit or an anti-Putin hit is the unanswered question.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Pretty much no motive.

100's if not 1000's of higher value targets, why waste resources ?

However, she was not the target, her father was and he is definitely a top 5 priority. I seriously doubt if this was an official hit as Ukraine has more to lose using this type of tactic. Now would be a perfect time to threaten Putin’s power base by attacking a close friend whilst being able to blame the Ukrainians.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
However, she was not the target, her father was and he is definitely a top 5 priority. I seriously doubt if this was an official hit as Ukraine has more to lose using this type of tactic. Now would be a perfect time to threaten Putin’s power base by attacking a close friend whilst being able to blame the Ukrainians.
Her father isn't a top priority either.

Seriously, there is no motive here for Ukraine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here