[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I'm not seeing a lot of fundraising for Russians.

I wonder if Putin has the capacity to realise what he has done to ordinary Russians.
He has seriously damaged their future in the world for decades, perhaps generations. That is assuming that Russia has a future.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Done, and thank you for doing this, I really don’t want Ukraine’s people to think we’ve forgotten them.
I get so angry when I read that some of these young people are planning to go to the frontline to fight when they are 18
when they could be training to follow their ambitions/careers. All because of some headcase effing **** who thinks
it's fine to invade another country on a whim.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
The main man has approved me to put the link up here.
The lady called Mandy Cioch is the organiser and my wife and I are 2 of the "3 good people" in the description.
If anyone is interested Ill write something up about the trip after and post some pictures. Ive no idea what will greet us when we get there. Been a long time since Ive been in a warzone. (Thankfully)

Cheers @Bozza
'Yes please' to a write up and some pictures on your return...when you have time, mate! All the best for the trip.
Donation done. 😍

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

I wonder if Putin has the capacity to realise what he has done to ordinary Russians.
He has seriously damaged their future in the world for decades, perhaps generations. That is assuming that Russia has a future.
I think the donations from Russians consists of not complaining much to the media if your husband or son arrives home in a body bag.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
The main man has approved me to put the link up here.
The lady called Mandy Cioch is the organiser and my wife and I are 2 of the "3 good people" in the description.
If anyone is interested Ill write something up about the trip after and post some pictures. Ive no idea what will greet us when we get there. Been a long time since Ive been in a warzone. (Thankfully)

Cheers @Bozza
Donation done. Well done for doing this, hope it goes well and please let us know how it went.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Does North Korea fundraising to give Russia missiles count?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports