Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Brand Urges Us To Vote Labour

no its not bizarre, you even agree with it in your second paragraph. "the west" did not want to blow Assad to bits. Obama and allies were very reluctant to do anything, against a back drop of US hawks wanting to bomb (yes their solution to everything) and cries of "do something to avoid humanitarian disaster" from another corner, they used the first excuse to not do anything. so they didn't do anything meaningful, they pandered to those calls with some minimal weapons provision and left them to it. So yes, Miliband stopped this cycle, good for him, and we've stayed out of it so its their problem. and we've learnt is if we intervene its wrong, if we dont intervene its wrong.

It's mature statemanship to recognise there are no easy answers to complex problems built up by centuries of western intervention - Miliband has this way more than Cameron. And it is less wrong to ensure our taxpayers' money do not vaporise the bodies of more Middle Easterners, regardless of whether the mess we've left behind after our previous f'up interventions has worked or not.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you are going to 'spoil' your ballet paper, what would you draw on it ?
To help you get going the brickIayer at work said an ejaculating penis whilst our resident conservationalist plumber said a tree.
I'm undecided.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
If you are going to 'spoil' your ballet paper, what would you draw on it ?
To help you get going the brickIayer at work said an ejaculating penis whilst our resident conservationalist plumber said a tree.
I'm undecided.

When i did it i just did the classic 'none of the above' with thick lines across the whole page.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don’t think this stunt will have the his desired effect because all his followers he convinced not to vote wouldn’t have registered, so the timing of his statement was out of sync with the reality of the election. :mad: And anyone who has registered to vote doesn't believe in what he preaches anyway. :mad: :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here