• Bellend

Votes: 49 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Russell Brand - is this man the most annoying tosser ever to have appeared on TV or is is an amiable wild and wacky young man. The jury is out and its for the good ladies and gentlemen of NSC to consider the evidence and deliver the verdict.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i find him annoying at first and complete exobitionist. but he can incredibly funny too. on balance more Legend.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I actually like him - which is odd as usually I find loud mouth look at me types are not my cup of tea - he does seem remarkably well educated and read under all that WACKINESS! Wouldn't go so far as to call him a legend though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ledg

his radio show about being put forward for London mayor is hilarious

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
He is signing books at Borders in a couple of weeks. £3 for the pleasure of just attending to get your book signed. On the whole I quite like him.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Hated him until the Secret Policeman's Ball. Been excellent ever since. A few things still grate but on the whole very funny.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Neither. He's just overexposed. Most celebrities become f***ing annoying when overexposed and the ones that don't become annoying really do stand out as real talents.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tosser

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hated him until the Secret Policeman's Ball. Been excellent ever since. A few things still grate but on the whole very funny.

His voice grates after a while - even though I do like him, it can only be in small doese before he starts to sound like fingernails down the blackboard!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Saw the tail of of Wosses show Friday and it appears Brand man handled Daniel Craig or made him feel very uncomfortable as Craig said it was all rather nasty, what happened exactly ?.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Didn't have much of an opinion on him as I'd not seen/heard much of his stuff but went to see him do stand-up down in Bournemouth and he was absolutely superb and kept a large theatre of people thoroughly entertained for over 2 hours.

Big fan of his as a result. His radio show (or podcast of) is great listening.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Genuinley funny intelligent man. Bity grating voice wise but a much needed antidote to the likes of Lee Evans who most of the country seem to think is the greatest comedian that ever existed for some bizarre reason.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Genuinley funny intelligent man. Bity grating voice wise but a much needed antidote to the likes of Lee Evans who most of the country seem to think is the greatest comedian that ever existed for some bizarre reason.

Quite right. Tim Vine is the greatest comedian that ever lived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here