Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumours up North that Forestieri is off - Not in squad today!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
How about team top of the league with fabulous attacking options,nicer weather and a 360i local attraction?

No competition IMHO.

TNBA

TTF

All true but it doesn't stop them trying to batter the door down. So far he hasn't said he wants to talk to them but there are still several weeks to go before the Window closes. I would prefer them to tick along nicely in these weeks, to let them think their squad is fine

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Wendies are playing in the late kick off match, and would have travelled down the night before anyway, so all these sightings of a Forestieri-free coach on Twitter are rubbish anyway.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The Wendies are playing in the late kick off match, and would have travelled down the night before anyway, so all these sightings of a Forestieri-free coach on Twitter are rubbish anyway.

According to Owlstalk he was seen at their training ground this morning...by some....the plot thickens

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
According to Owlstalk he was seen at their training ground this morning...by some....the plot thickens

I'm sure he's there & it's all just a Twitterstorm. Funny watching them sweat though :lol:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I'm sure he's there & it's all just a Twitterstorm. Funny watching them sweat though :lol:

Can you imagine the meltdown on Owlstalk if he is not named in their squad...That will be endless hours of amusement..I may even stay in tonight ha ha

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I can't see us selling to a promotion rival no matter what... Why weaken us and strengthen them?

As far as the club are concerned he is NOT for sale to them or anyone else but if a player comes and says he wants to speak to another club then that's a different matter - You cant keep hold of them in those circumstances, quite simply because there would be no guarantee you would get the best out of them again if you did. - Thankfully that is not the case at the moment

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interesting that Weds fans are suggesting Forestieri might have the hump as apparently Fletcher is likely to be on much more money than any of the other players. There is good reasoning behind the Albion's alleged refusal to break the wage structure. Although rumour has it that we might have done with GM ?

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Wednesday 6d14920f4f902272a3eb728dafd869c6.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Interesting that Weds fans are suggesting Forestieri might have the hump as apparently Fletcher is likely to be on much more money than any of the other players. There is good reasoning behind the Albion's alleged refusal to break the wage structure. Although rumour has it that we might have done with GM ?

We don't pay GM's wages - Bournemouth do. It is rumoured that our monthly loan payment to Bournemouth fully covers Glenn's wages, but we do not pay into GM's bank account directly.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here