Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour Website

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
25 Apr 2013 15:34:17
Brighton fan favourite Inigo Calderon said to make move back to Spain to Celta the Vigo in the Summer
:laugh:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
25 Apr 2013 15:34:17
Brighton fan favourite Inigo Calderon said to make move back to Spain to Celta the Vigo in the Summer
:laugh:

He has plenty of time with us, whether that be as a player or as staff. He's a great asset, works hard on and off the pitch and I think he'd make a good coach.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Rumours: Jedinak and Bolasie to Stoke. I think this is just paper talk.
Van der Linden (Go Ahead)to Brighton. My rumour.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Michael Owen yet. Could be persuaded to reconsider his retirement if we go up. Could do a job.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Or Kevin Phillips. If Hammond goes back to Southampton, Navarro might get a game too.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The latest on the site is that AFC Bournemouth are to buy CMS for £1.1m and we sign Charlie Austin to replace him. Cant see we would sell him for that and lose so much money unless we do go up and things could change.

Yoda

English & European
My favourite reply:

"100% guaranteed that Brighton are NOT in talks with ANYONE right now! We have 12 players out of contract at the end of season, we are not in talks with THEM until we know what division we will be in, so why would we be doing that with other players?! THINK ABOUT IT!"

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Obviously my last threat of legal action fell on deaf ears so will have to speak to my lawyers or Max Clifford oh sorry cant speak to him as he is otherwise engaged at the moment preserving his own name

You need to make an example of someone as these upstarts are just taking the piss now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here