Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He is a modern man, Bozza I mean, not Sami, who I suspect does not know how to make Yorkshire Puddings.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Pretty much sums it up,if the club do look at this board then surely it must speak volumes the amount of people that are desperate for this to be true.

Normally message boards aren't considered to be representative of a club's fanbase but a poll of 465 people where nearly 90% want him gone (and his Spandex legging wearing assistant) will be difficult to ignore. That, coupled with various social media and Argus comments are possibly enough to make Bloom and Barber pay attention. Thinking about it though, Bozza will probably be receiving the now customary 10,000 word email from Barber explaining why, because of the newest FFP rules, the club simply must stick by its decision to keep the faith with the worst manager at this club since Jeff Wood and he wants the customers, sorry, supporters, to trust the board and suits.

Normally message boards aren't considered to be representative of a club's fanbase but a poll of 465 people where nearly 90% want him gone (and his Spandex legging wearing assistant) will be difficult to ignore. That, coupled with various social media and Argus comments are possibly enough to make Bloom and Barber pay attention. Thinking about it though, Bozza will probably be receiving the now customary 10,000 word email from Barber explaining why, because of the newest FFP rules, the club simply must stick by its decision to keep the faith with the worst manager at this club since Jeff Wood and he wants the customers, sorry, supporters, to trust the board and suits.

Not just this season Bloom needs to save but also season ticket sales,I honesty think that they could drop by at least 10k if the club goes down,with Sami in charge we WILL go down.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Crikey Moses! (a phrase my missus uses from days gone by). Could not keep pace with the pace of pages being created on this thread and all that on a Sunday night. Tony. This poll demonstrates a complete breakdown of trust between supporter and manager. These percentages are for real and then some. Lost the stadium and fails to recognise the dressing room and collective strengths and weaknesses. The price of relegation will cost more than a goodbye. Someone described his little 'joke' about scoring in the last minute as a bit disrespectful. Not wrong... Tony, we all make mistakes in our careers. You have had a stellar business career. You lose little in admitting this error and correcting.

I feel sorry for Sami the fans have turned so much - if he had some players to turn all those draws into wins, who knows

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I feel sorry for Sami the fans have turned so much - if he had some players to turn all those draws into wins, who knows

Well, I for one haven't turned for *no* reason. I'm fed up with watching sh*te, b**lox football and watching
teams who we should have beaten walk away with three points.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

3 wins as the calendar moves into December and snuggly settling into the bottom 3 will do that. If he had some players? Are you serious? The most expensive Albion squad in the club's history suggests that he has players at his disposalar. Results suggest that Hyypia and Jones haven't got a clue what to do with them.

I do feel sorry for Hyypia, he is unlikely to get another job as manager but my main concerns are for The Albion and if those 2 are our sacrificial lambs, so be it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here