Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Rules of engagement for the WBBWC24

Free for all or rules for the nomation phase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What the fück are you talking about? The honey badger won an iteration of said world cup. Now here's you going all "WACCOE" Leeds about it.

No need to drag the good name of the world hardest creature competition through the mud. Disgraceful.
Once the competition was on its last legs and nobody really cared anymore. Basically once it stopped being FIXED. The HB should have had at least 4 titles before then.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Once the competition was on its last legs and nobody really cared anymore. Basically once it stopped being FIXED. The HB should have had at least 4 titles before then.
Fixed? It was investigated and no wrong-doing was ever proved or found. Perfectly reasonable outcomes, all of them. "Play on lads."

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
If we're talking dunking with a hot drink (and we should be) then the only real winner, as any Aussie living here, or any Brit who has lived Down Under should be able to tell you is the TIM TAM.

Because then, you can do the Tim Tam Slam.

Dunking taken to the next level.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
@TomandJerry you must run the comp in any fashion you think it appropriate. For all intents and purposes, you are Caesar, Emperor & Blatter.

We all know that by the final stages it's bound to have turned into a fetid pit of corruption, acrimony and sleaze (the DNA of NSC) whatever happens.
Absolutely.

The Jaffa Cake potentially lives to see another day.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Waggon Wheels can stay away - there isn't even a pretence of biscuit in them.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Richard seems to think a Twix is a biscuit

Twix therefore will be allowed entry into the competition

But Richard is an idiot and doesn't know what he is talking about.

The fact that some stupid supermarkets now put Twix and Kit Kat in both the sweet and biscuit aisles just shows they are pandering to idiots, rather than correctly keeping them only in the sweet aisle.

Jaffa Cake 4Eva

Jan 10, 2024
But Richard is an idiot and doesn't know what he is talking about.

The fact that some stupid supermarkets now put Twix and Kit Kat in both the sweet and biscuit aisles just shows they are pandering to idiots, rather than correctly keeping them only in the sweet aisle.
Exactly.

I am never displayed in sweet aisle. I am never displayed in the cake aisle. I am only ever displayed in the biscuit aisle.

Proof certain that I am a biscuit, and thus eligible for this competition. Which I would win.

#FreeJFC

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
If it can't maintain structural integrity or alternatively if a significant amount of it melts during dunking then it's not a biscuit worthy of the name in my world.

If we're talking dunking with a hot drink (and we should be) then the only real winner, as any Aussie living here, or any Brit who has lived Down Under should be able to tell you is the TIM TAM.

Because then, you can do the Tim Tam Slam.

Dunking taken to the next level.

I see I'm late to this thread. But the only true winner of a Worlds Best Biscuit competition won't be decided by which biscuit is best for dunking. It is which biscuit can be used as a freaking straw and maintain structural integrity long enough to still be navigated into the mouth instead of collapsing into the drink. The only biscuit that achieves this level of awesomeness is the TimTam. No Penguin has every survived a Slam attempt to my knowledge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here